PDA

View Full Version : 1000k's for fairing (maybe)

336LJ
06-04-2008, 02:52 AM
Hey all. the local bike wreckers refuses to supply me with vasoline with my purchaes, about 700-800 all up for the top fairing and 2 sides

I have tracked some down in sydney for heaps less and since I am getting a bit desperate, might make the trip down (will make a weekend of it and see some old mates)
Before I do that though has anyone got any idea if there is somewhere else I can try in the brisbane area for spares? not moss st... When I went in with my list I got treated like shit because they wouldnt even negotiate their prices and basically threw my list back across the bench at me so fuck them I'm not buying there again.

The ones in sydney are fibreglass and might need a touch up (id like to freakin see them at least but old mate assures me they are useable) he said 20 each for freight and that still ends up heaps cheaper than the local blokes. im just a bit worried about the "ace ventura" type couriers kicking the shit out of nearly everything I get sent to me !

oh yeah im getting the fairing so I can sell the bike and get some cash happening for the project. since I picked it up for free and its only cost me 1500 ish so far to get it on the road