PDA

View Full Version : wheel not lined up

Pil
16-03-2008, 02:54 PM
Ok so Im looking for a little help with my front wheel alignment. If you look down the triples the wheel shoots off to the the right when the bars are pointing straight. So I losened the triple bolts to give the wheel a bit of a nudge in the right direction then re tightened the bolts but the wheel over a little time shoots back off to the right. Im lost for ideas as to what is wrong Im hoping one of the brains can point me in the right direction. By the way it aint a street fighter (CB360 matt black junker ) but other web sites only help with light bulb fitment. Cheers Pil

Gix11
17-03-2008, 04:42 PM
Is it all straight mate? Do you know the histpry of the bike? Has it been smashed? Are the forks straight? Are the triples straight? Is the headstock straight? When you take the wheel out and put just the axle i does it sit parallel to the clamps? Answer these first and then move onto the next stage mate as there's too many variables with what you have just said.

Cruisecontrol
17-03-2008, 04:46 PM
And photos would help too...

Pil
17-03-2008, 07:38 PM
Photos coming and this model of bike has the axle built into the hub so I cant put it in seperatley, will find a suitable rob to sub it. Will post some photos tomorrow. Thanks Pil