PDA

View Full Version : laser jammer's / anyone got some info

ANARCHY
12-03-2008, 09:39 AM
Looking for any info on laser jammer's for bikes, found a site that looks real good: stealthstreetbike.com So any ASF got anymore info please post ANARCHY.

Zbike
12-03-2008, 04:34 PM
Going by what ive read on the net and other forums
not a good idea in Australia apparatly, Firstly they dont work on newer laser guns, 2nd they can be detected and extra fines apply. 3rd Some of the best ones will protect u from the older guns but only up to a limit (ei 300meters)

But my info is pretty old i havnt looked into it for a long while.
Hopefully somone out there has some new tech that beats thte latest batch of laser guns there using

zx12argh
12-03-2008, 05:14 PM
LIDARs work on the principal of calculating the return time of a laser beam fired at the target so if you place a really big mirror on your bike that reflects the laser away you wont need a laser jammer.
See attached diagram...
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/89645942686220.jpg

;)

debaser
12-03-2008, 07:33 PM
Smear the front of your ride (works on cars as well) with used kitty litter. The built up amonium hyroxide reflects all forms of detection devices. I seen this on mythbusters so it must be true.

A real man would loose his number plate and forget about the filth. What do you think the average cop would do if some idiot whistled past him doing subsonic speeds and his radar said ??. They carry guns you know and they don't have to be smart to be a cop.

kevkatana
12-03-2008, 09:26 PM
quote:Originally posted by zx12argh

LIDARs work on the principal of calculating the return time of a laser beam fired at the target so if you place a really big mirror on your bike that reflects the laser away you wont need a laser jammer.
See attached diagram...
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/89645942686220.jpg

;)

SUPER SPORTS MOTORCYCLE[?][xx(];)

ANARCHY
13-03-2008, 10:09 AM
Thanks for the billshit !!!!!

zx12argh
13-03-2008, 12:30 PM
anytime mate ;)

debaser
13-03-2008, 11:20 PM
quote:Originally posted by ANARCHY

Thanks for the billshit !!!!!

Snigger. Sorry man. Just imagining the scene.... quite suburban street, cop waiting patiently behind a hedge lazer/radar in hand... a hyabusa with yoshimura stickers on it, rider wearing camo pants and a simpson car helmet. Needle edging 290 kph.