PDA

View Full Version : Cutcat?

Gix11
10-03-2008, 03:09 PM
Anybody know what happened to him. He hasn't been around since Jan and he was here a lot. Is he ok?

Fiend
02-10-2008, 12:23 AM
Hey Si, He traded all his bikes / fighters in for a big girlie dress. Yes that's right! One weekend he just sold everything and decided no more motorbikes for him....[:0]

I think he just thought with the amount of high speed riding we were doing uping his life insurance wasn't enough...!

Anyhow I'm still riding and I might see a few of you guys at Phillip Island this weekend.

HueyonaBlade
02-10-2008, 08:45 AM
Bloody hell mate I thought that you dropped of the perch aswell:D

cutcat
02-10-2008, 01:34 PM
Well I must say I am pleased someone is missing me! Thanks Gix.
Unfortunately I was born with the Dickhead gene. This served me well in the motocross days but then when I was on a roady it had to be on the back-wheel or over 200.
It was sooo much fun but I knew the fairytale would have to end and it was going to be nasty. So I ended it on my terms.
I still watch the site from time to time to see how my bikes are going. I am glad they are in good hands.
I really miss the quality of this site. After joining a few others you really get to appreciate this one. Especially being able to download pics so easily is a special feature of this site. Keep up the good work. I might be back one day.

geesexar
03-10-2008, 05:24 AM
tony sorry to hear you've sold your bikes..i know where you're coming from...ive been there..but motorcycling is in the blood..its just a matter of using the grey matter (beleive me mine is grey at my age) before twisting the throttle. hope everything is good with you mate..cheers

KATO ZX7
03-10-2008, 11:25 AM
Hey hey look what the cat dragged back :D
I was fortunate enuff to snag one of those bikes, even before i came to join this site.
What a small but awsome world we live in.

Its all good Tony, this is one happy chicky ;)
Glad to see you back in here!!