PDA

View Full Version : Right direction

The crow
05-03-2008, 02:46 PM
hey all just wondering whats the best way to blow my money o n a basic upgrade for power and havn't done a build in a while, got a 96 bandit s1200, heard that a power comander is good gives approx 10bhp and is bang for your buck but wondering if better option to do a full jet kit instead which is old school but what i know, and as have a full system on all ready will make a difference. Any advice on right direction or better direction would be much appreciated.

alfiestorm
05-03-2008, 02:54 PM
power commanders are for fuel injected bikes I thought and I dont think the 96 bandits were fuel injected well not last time I looked.

Go searching for a dyna jet stage three kit and get some pod filters fit as per instructions and bob's ya uncle fanny's ya Aunt and away ya go

BANDITROD
05-03-2008, 03:04 PM
i used a factory pro jet kit in mine and pod filters and no they are not injected so thats a no for a power comander

Cruisecontrol
05-03-2008, 04:42 PM
Yep.
Jet kit, pods and new exhaust.
After that it gets real expensive...

The crow
06-03-2008, 03:52 PM
as usual wealth of info and good to know heading in right direction have bought pods 2day and am booking in for jets at end of month, my turn to use the plastic :D