PDA

View Full Version : Where do they find these people !!!!!!

Tony Nitrous
01-03-2008, 08:17 AM
[:o)]

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/News/newsresults/mcn/2008/February-1-3/25-29/feb2808mpsconsidervisionzeroforuk/?&R=EPI-98884%20

Weaselman
01-03-2008, 08:33 AM
look at the pic... pure government lacky!

What stupidity. It like people on the harbour bridge getting angry and beeping you cus you use the bus lane.

rod185651
01-03-2008, 11:23 AM
The same people who try to block your progress when lane splitting in peak hour traffic.
cheers Rod

01-03-2008, 12:23 PM
MA! GET ALL MY GUNS

Jockney Rebel
01-03-2008, 01:51 PM
...its bollox of course but .....if it gets creedance there we ll be next..
.its soooooo simple to put speed limiters on vehicles and the manufacturers will be only too happy to oblige..the type i think their on about are remotely controlled
..imagine having your rev limiter remotely activated by a roadside speed restrictor
from the govs point of veiw ..no more costly speed cameras - no need for police to patrol freeways thus saving em tons also theyd tax it so WEd be payin for it ....
so we may not get banned but unless we organise ourselves then stuff like this will go ahead unchallenged..scarey stuff

alfiestorm
01-03-2008, 06:17 PM
I do believe that they are going to be fucked off PDQ

Jockney Rebel
01-03-2008, 06:28 PM
..hope so...

Razorback
04-03-2008, 12:43 PM
Didnt Swedish men have thier balls removed after the second world war ?

Im just glad at 42 y/o I will probably just get to see out my normal life before all these soft cocks decide for you young blokes what you can and cant do. As much as I miss my youth, I wouldnt be 17 again for quids coz the world is going to hell in a fucken handbag.

NZSF1
04-03-2008, 05:03 PM
The magazine that printed the article is well known for it contrversal stories, so I would take it as a load of bullshit!

Jockney Rebel
04-03-2008, 06:16 PM
brings to mind a line ive just remembered
"did you exchange a walk on part in a war for a lead role in a cage"
NZ ur probably [and i sincerely hope you are]right but the way the nanny states are going and the sue every body culture i wouldnt be surprised if some form of restriction wouldnt come about , this is the best way to destroy the human spirit,but their too short sighted to see that
do you know that innovations have never been slower than now, mostly because everybodys scared to take risks
i take my hat off to ppl who skydive .walk round the world ,etc
i reckon you should do something everday that scares you,keeps you healthy:}

BANDITROD
04-03-2008, 08:16 PM
fuckin oath jim i try every day mate [}:)][}:)]

Jockney Rebel
04-03-2008, 09:40 PM
we owe our present standard of living to all the pioneers in the world ppl who said 'nah fuck it theres a better way to do it' ,
the world according to the oh&s
the wright bros..oooh that cliff looks a bit dodgy!
chris columbus.section 3 sub section 5 clearly states that you cant travel more than 1500miles out to sea as you will fall of the edge of the world
nasa 1969..saftey officer says we cant go till we ve got sunscreen, glasses ,flourescent jackets , and proper boots ....

fimpBIKES
05-03-2008, 08:34 AM
think of all the rego and insurance money we will all save once they force us "underground" :D

Fish
05-03-2008, 11:52 AM
LOL!!! oath mate! so has anyone heard any more on the front number plate saga?

motogp_nut
05-03-2008, 11:40 PM
quote:Originally posted by Jockney Rebel

.its soooooo simple to put speed limiters on vehicles and the manufacturers will be only too happy to oblige..the type i think their on about are remotely controlled
..imagine having your rev limiter remotely activated by a roadside speed restrictor

What happens if you're about to be crushed by two trucks and you need to get the fuck out of the way? You twist the wrist and nothing, except motorcyclist goo on two truck doors.

Gix11
06-03-2008, 08:07 AM
quote:Originally posted by motogp_nut

quote:Originally posted by Jockney Rebel

What happens if you're about to be crushed by two trucks and you need to get the fuck out of the way? You twist the wrist and nothing, except motorcyclist goo on two truck doors.

Yea, I think that is the reason it will never come into play.