PDA

View Full Version : WTB Domis cheap

Nudie
23-07-2016, 11:29 AM
Anyone got any Dominators that they don't want? Im thinking of making a Dakar style fairing for my Scrapheap bike and I figured that Domis would do the trick if I could get them cheap enough.

PS The Scrapheap Adventure Ride is a charity event that raises money for Down Syndrome NSW. This year I'm riding an ER5 that i'm fitting with dirt bike suspension and knobbies, crappy dual exhausts and dodgy bodywork. Gunna be fun!

Hagarr
23-07-2016, 02:36 PM
Anyone got any Dominators that they don't want? Im thinking of making a Dakar style fairing for my Scrapheap bike and I figured that Domis would do the trick if I could get them cheap enough.

PS The Scrapheap Adventure Ride is a charity event that raises money for Down Syndrome NSW. This year I'm riding an ER5 that i'm fitting with dirt bike suspension and knobbies, crappy dual exhausts and dodgy bodywork. Gunna be fun!

HHHMMM hold that thought, I'll need to go digging!

Jockney Rebel
24-07-2016, 07:52 PM
i have most of a pair you can have ill have aroot around and see what i can dig up russ

Nudie
25-07-2016, 06:53 PM
That would be great guys. I can make brackets and shit, just need the lights!

Nudie
29-07-2016, 01:29 PM
*bump*

Hagarr
29-07-2016, 03:14 PM
That would be great guys. I can make brackets and shit, just need the lights!

My shed has just become harder to navigate since my new acquisition, apologies I'll dig out tonight and send you a photo!

When I find them LOL!

BOBBY
31-07-2016, 09:48 AM
If you get stuck Russ you can borrow mine if you like. Unless you were planning on making them a permanent fixture.

Nudie
01-08-2016, 10:35 AM
If you get stuck Russ you can borrow mine if you like. Unless you were planning on making them a permanent fixture.

Thanks for the offer Bobby, very generous. However at this stage it looks as if I've agreed to terms with Hagar. That's IF he can find anything in his shed!!

BOBBY
01-08-2016, 10:29 PM
All good shags. You've got my number.