PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Ride

Hagarr
01-04-2016, 09:34 PM
Nothing too serious, heading down to Pinjarra (Sir Ross McLarty Park) for a Rod Show about 10 Am then maybe out to Quindanning for lunch via Dwellingup then back to maybe pub again somewhere in Armadale.

Narrogin Inn?

Hagarr
03-04-2016, 06:58 PM
Great ride, saw the Rod show in Pinjarra then back across Serpentine and on to Rock Inne for a beer then on to Mundaring Weir and a Beer.

Now home having a beer.

Tony Nitrous
03-04-2016, 07:09 PM
Pics ?

Hagarr
03-04-2016, 08:18 PM
Pics ?

Only got photos of the Rod show Tony, it was a one stop at the show and then home.

Have to say now I have the ride height sorted on the King with adjustable rod's, and putting a new front tyre on, boy what a difference almost 99.9% as good as stock for my pensioner pace.

With the extended swinger!

Tony Nitrous
03-04-2016, 08:24 PM
I was hoping for some pics of the Rods

Tony Nitrous
03-04-2016, 08:27 PM
Just put a pair of Pilot Power 3's on mine.
Felt OK this weekend. Waiting to see how long they last.

The S20 had a short life on the Busa.

Hagarr
03-04-2016, 10:32 PM
Ah ok but they are pretty boring because I'm looking for ideas for my '28 Chev Pickup!

I'll upload tomorrow!

Azrael
04-04-2016, 10:12 AM
Fuck Danny, you should chuck this stuff up on facecunt as well, i was hanging for a ride. And i bought a 71 dodge phoenix on satdy!!

Hagarr
04-04-2016, 11:21 AM
Fuck Danny, you should chuck this stuff up on facecunt as well, i was hanging for a ride. And i bought a 71 dodge phoenix on satdy!!

Yeah I should have but thought I'll put it up on the W.A. section, it was looking a bit sad as the last post was October last year!

Man there are so many cheap old steel bumpers out there at the moment.

Cool 2 door val I've been looking at for a while and a ZD in Harvey for $6,500.

But I must be honest to myself STOP BUYING FKN MOTORBIKES AND CARS!

Must finish projects,Must finish projects,Must finish projects,Must finish projects,Must finish projects,Must finish projects,Must finish projects,Must finish projects,Must finish projects,Must finish projects,Must finish projects,Must finish projects,Must finish projects,Must finish projects,Must finish projects,Must finish projects,Must finish projects.................................HAHA

Gix11
05-04-2016, 08:16 AM
Good on you Danny - I'm glad someone still makes the effort here.