PDA

View Full Version : Meet Lucky Latheboy

latheboy
17-02-2008, 07:41 PM
A couple of weekends ago i got a call from a mate who asked me if i had got a set of leathers yet... Alas no was the answer so he told me to get over to his joint pronto!!! I get there and he busts out a set of brand new never worn alpinestar leathers (2 piece zip up) and i fits bang on... Well the jacket is a little big but now that im married i can get fat.... Also 2 pair of gloves were sitting there too.. For me for FREE thats right you heard it hear first .. FREE ... And i didnt even have to blow him ... He does owe me a massive favor but this is outta control...
So yesterday i suit up and head off to meet my destiny.. Had a great ride up to Emerald seen my olds, then headed down to packy and back (all Good)..
Back home for a piss stop(I live at the base of Mt. Dandy) then went for it on Mt. D.. Up down up down up down on Mountain Hwy(all Good).. Got home and chilled with a beer .. nice .. Jen (wifey) calls and asked to be picked up from yarra glen ,( Cool i can go and look like a hard cunt when i pick her up on the shitfighter) yep im on my way hon... Gear up and roll, wicked a bit more time on the bike.. So i was up it abit and as i went through Lilydale i got pulled over[V] ..
Cop:Hi so why are you speeding?
Me:Hi guys , im on my way to pick up my wife i know its a shit reason but thats the truth.
Cop: (looks at me funny)
Me: I know i was being a dickhead :(
Cop: Yep we got you at 94 in a 60 zone then 126 in a 60 when you were cutting traffic
Me: ( FUCK:(:([xx(][V][B)]FUCK) I never seen them

So after talking for a bit and them NOT looking at my bike [:I] the out come was $292 fine and 1 month walking :D:)
He could have beat me to death with the book ie;12 months walking $3000+fine and have my bike taken off me plus a trip to court ... These are 2 wicked cops and they told me not to draw attention to myself and ill get away with stuff ( points to bike ) and that there are heaps of cops in the Yarra vally .. Fucking wicked dudes...
So i get a new set of leathers 2 pair of gloves and let off lightly on a major fuck up..
Yep LUCKY Latheboy

17-02-2008, 07:50 PM
Better than the two retards who pulled me over on the island with guns drawn.....Not a race weekend or anything just coffee with a long ex gf.

Yeah there's some good 'uns around

Iceman
17-02-2008, 07:52 PM
That is lucky Ivan, very lucky indeed.

Jockney Rebel
17-02-2008, 07:56 PM
..u lucky bastard ..have you bought a lottery ticket yet ivan ..if not why not ?

latheboy
17-02-2008, 08:04 PM
quote:Originally posted by Jockney Rebel

..u lucky bastard ..have you bought a lottery ticket yet ivan ..if not why not ?

Fuck yer .. thats a great idea .. first thing tommorrow its on ..
Or i might not ever leave the house again so the luck thats left will never run out

BANDITROD
17-02-2008, 08:06 PM
luck always runs out sooner or later ivan hahahahahahaha

gibbo
17-02-2008, 09:11 PM
You 1 lucky fucker:D so how you getting to work for the next month[?]

KATO ZX7
17-02-2008, 10:11 PM
Well that beats "lucky Phil" anyday!!
Sometimes it pays to be human with the boys in blue. After all, they'r only human too.
Nice work Ivan, now you have to walk. LOL Ha Ha Ha.[}:)]

latheboy
18-02-2008, 06:38 AM
Walking ... hmmm ... Ghey ..
Ill be getting the train to ringwood then back out to the Dale and a bit of a pushy ride .. haha .. you wanna drive me to work gibbo .. i start at 6 .. thanks buddy

TurboKat
18-02-2008, 07:05 AM
Mate, the leathers are a top score, I don't believe for a second that you didn't get your knees dirty though - specially coz YOU LOVE IT so much ;)
Good :D & bad :( news about the fine & shit, when does the suspension start? You still planning on making it to the Isle of Phillip for the Bikes of Superness?

latheboy
18-02-2008, 07:10 AM
Fine starts on the 15 of march and is only for Vic so i can still drive in other states .. ill be at the supers ..
My knees are clean .. i had the leathers on [:0];)

Gix11
18-02-2008, 12:29 PM
Errr.... 15th March for a month? Does that mean you have to get your mate to drive u as far as NSW to the AFR? Nice score on the leathers mate. Pants news about getting pulled, but remember, good coppers aren't that rare mate!

TurboKat
18-02-2008, 03:42 PM
I'll translate that into proper English for you Ivan...
"Pants" means bad or undesireable & "pulled" is Whinger for pulled over by the Poolice.
Not what you thought was it? ;)
I speak fluent Pom because I've read so many issues of the Bible.. know wo' I mean Geezer an' all?

sharky
18-02-2008, 04:20 PM
Well you speak fluent something mate [xx(]

TurboKat
18-02-2008, 06:25 PM
Hey Lucky, I had a car for the day today so I dropped that SSSA stand off to Gibbo's shop, he even said he'll take it to your joint - what a bloke eh?
SMS me your No. too, I've got a new phone & for some reason not all the stored No's came across with the sim card [V]
Werd.
Sharky, I believe the word you're looking for is SHIT ;)

latheboy
18-02-2008, 08:24 PM
Well there was some pulling when the cops asked me to move to the side of the road ..
ill be doing a full stealth mission to the border then ill be fine gix ..
Gibbo told me you thought i was a prick and didnt want to talk to me face to face so he brought it over for me... thanks for nothing buddy;) ill text you ...
Werd:D

Deano
18-02-2008, 09:24 PM
man your so lucky i am so pleased to say that i no you.
werd, ghey