PDA

View Full Version : WANTED CBR900RR (96-99 919cc) exhaust, even stock setup

Baref00t
10-02-2015, 10:56 AM
I have a Hornet 900 but want to ditch the twin highrise pipes...

Anything available at the moment? I'm in Newcastle, but come to Sydney regularly, and will pay for post for the right stuff. I'll probably want the mid pipe to minimise effort, but will definitely consider just an end pipe by itself and make adjustments.

Thanks!

Redmohawk
11-02-2015, 07:12 AM
Buy a late model Ti exhaust from the states , cost fuck all bolts on and single pipe. Piss off the cast gate and save about 3 kg to.

Baref00t
11-02-2015, 08:21 AM
Would have been a lot cheaper 12 months ago when we weren't taking a 30% hit on the exchange!!

But thanks for the suggestion, I'll look into it

Redmohawk
13-02-2015, 02:52 AM
I bought a full set including can when the Aus dollar was worse than now for $125 delivered , sniff about they turn up cheap. All the dip shits over there pull off the Ti systems and fit stainless , retards they don't flow any better and weigh more. They'd be better pulling the stock cast section out and bolting it back up with a link pipe.

Baref00t
13-02-2015, 06:44 AM
I bought a full set including can when the Aus dollar was worse than now for $125 delivered , sniff about they turn up cheap. All the dip shits over there pull off the Ti systems and fit stainless , retards they don't flow any better and weigh more. They'd be better pulling the stock cast section out and bolting it back up with a link pipe.

Cheers!