PDA

View Full Version : Scrapheap Adventure Ride

Nudie
03-07-2014, 07:23 PM
The Scrapheap Adventure Ride raises money for Down Syndrome NSW and this year is the 5th. To enter you need to get a bike for less than $1,000 and ride it to the destination, which this year is Nymboida in northern NSW.
I've joined up with my brother to form Team Oldslow. We've got a couple of postie bikes to tackle the 1,500klm round trip from Wollongong.
So here's where you can all join in. If you could chuck in a couple of dollars it would be much appreciated! I'm not expecting anyone to sell a kidney for us, but even $5 makes a difference! If you'd like to help out or even just have a look at what it's all about, click on the linky thing here https://scrapheap.everydayhero.com/au/russell

Russell

StuNVA
03-07-2014, 08:22 PM
Looks good mate, I'll keep an eye out for a junker around here.

If I can't make it I'll throw a few bucks at you.

Nudie
04-07-2014, 07:19 PM
Yeh come along Stu. It's a good excuse for a ride and a few beers I reckon. Probably going to be over 5 days for us. A bit closer for you though

Hagarr
05-07-2014, 10:48 PM
What was the date Russ?

Need a chaperone? (Not on a bloody postie though!)

Nudie
06-07-2014, 04:39 PM
Hahaha come on Danny, you know you want to! It's Fri 19th-Sun 21st Sept.
We'll be leaving The Gong early on Thu 18th but if you're on the Bandit, maybe meet up on the Friday. I might even allow you to take the venerable CT110 for a strop through the hills if you're lucky!

Nudie
16-09-2014, 09:26 PM
Well it's getting close! We're leaving thursday morning for this thing.
If you could spare a couple of dollars, it would go to a very worthy cause. Just click on the link in my first post, it's easy
If there's any carnage, I'll try and get pics for you ghouls

Bob
17-09-2014, 08:14 PM
Donated, have fun mate

StuNVA
17-09-2014, 08:28 PM
I would have liked to have made it, but I spent most me cash getting the Busa ready for the drags this weekend.

It'll be a hoot I bet, the new hotmix between Ebor and Nymboida is great, shame you won't be able to take advantage of it.