PDA

View Full Version : Streetfighter T-shirts

Scrapyard
12-02-2008, 08:02 PM
***Gix, if this is against the rules, my appologies. Delete at will.**

Hey all,

I'm looking to start a side project. And I've been wanting to do a clothing company for many years now. I have some designs worked out and a few more I want to put together. Befor I go spending a bunch of money on printing I'd like to gauge some interest among my target market.

I want to keep it a dedicated fighter/ streetbike brand. And I want the clothing to represent it as well. Not looking to go too crazy with over the top designs. Some similar to what I did for the CustomFighters.com shirts, some a bit more photorealist and a few basic logo designs.

Sample of my doodeling

http://www.customfighters.com/images/shirts.jpg

If something like this was available, would you spend your hard earned cash on new threads?

Pricing would be market comparable. Between $15-20usd a shirt. Brand name cottons and quality inks. The whole 9. and of course I would have availible shipping prices to Austrailia and Europe

Gix11
12-02-2008, 09:14 PM
I've got one two of those shirts mate and they are nicely designed. I have no problem with you putting that on here either. It's good to see some more range on offer in the area we like.

This does remind me I need to get my act together with the AFR shirts though!

Rocket
12-02-2008, 11:16 PM
I'm always up for a fighter t-shirt.

jakam04
13-02-2008, 12:21 AM
Does Hooligan get royalties lol

J

hooligan
13-02-2008, 07:39 AM
Fuckin hope so:D

Scrapyard
13-02-2008, 07:52 AM
Thanks Gix. Glad you like them

I know it's hard to say yes or no without seeing a deffinate product. Right now I just need to gauge some interest befor I go spending a bunch of money I don't have on this idea, lol. Appreciate any input y'all might have. Thanks

Darn
13-02-2008, 10:36 AM
I'd be in for one of those

zx12argh
13-02-2008, 12:15 PM
I'd be interested in one mate - but not for a short while - go to get myself down to the fools run and back... The logo on the front is sweet.

Scrapyard
13-02-2008, 10:09 PM
The shirt above is available through Custom fighters if anyone is interested.
Currently working on some new stuff that will be availabe through my personal website in the future. I'll keep y'all posted on further developments. Thanks for your comploments and your intereste. I appreciate it.

BillyWhizz888
13-02-2008, 11:41 PM
Went for a look see at the site could not see this shirt????

Bring back the ASF tee shirt slogan comp...
get bloody loads of enquiries when we wear them............

Funkenfresh
14-02-2008, 03:19 PM
i got a custom fighters shirt... reall nice print..! need some more toon pics with henti girls next to a fighter or
along those lines..