PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys! (Again)

ButteryCBRs
04-06-2014, 07:29 PM
Hey guys, I've been off the forum for a while, and I forgot my old login details so I created a new one.

For those who don't remember, my name's Josh and I was working as a chef at the Alpine Hotel when I last saw you all down for the annual NSW ride. You will be pleased to know that I have since purchased 1.5 more motorcycles, significantly more powered than my 125. A new CBR600F and a 77 CB750(engine).

The 750 is taking alot longer to piece together than anticipated, but such is the nature of these projects unfortunately :( The 600 certainly does not disappoint, and I have started practising some wheelies, to no great extent haha. It has a few cracks in the fairings (which were there when I got it), but as with practising things like wheelies, I'm sure to drop it, at which point the fightering will commence!!!

I can't wait to catch up for a ride when you're all down again this year, I'm no longer working at the Alpine, so getting the weekend off will not be a drama :)

Safe riding everyone, and I'll leave you with a picture of where I went today (last one in before the road gets closed)

Gitzy
04-06-2014, 10:24 PM
Hey hey Butters... broke any trophies lately ;)

Welcome back Mate.

ButteryCBRs
05-06-2014, 09:38 AM
Yeah, one of my old karate trophies, moved house back to jindy with mum and it got busted up in the move.

xa-mont
05-06-2014, 07:22 PM
welcome! i'm sure i'll be seeing you this Movember! That is if i get my bike back together by then, it's only been apart since December :P

Large
05-06-2014, 08:59 PM
Butters!

Good to hear from you again.

Redmohawk
05-06-2014, 09:05 PM
Welcome back small fry.

wackyrider
09-06-2014, 08:08 AM
Hey butters, good to see you on here. COme on now, get to building and hope to see you in Nov

Hey hey Butters... broke any trophies lately ;)

fuckin lol. Now that was a good weekend away. I have a pic somewhere of said trophy half in my mouth after it was broken

TillerRider
11-06-2014, 10:54 PM
hey Butters we need to get out for a ride when the weather warms up!

ButteryCBRs
12-06-2014, 09:02 AM
For sure man, where abouts are you at? I was living in Cooma for the past 3 years but just moved to jindy.

EDIT: Just had a sticky beak on your profile, I see you ride a TLR1000. If memory serves me correctly there are only two of those around cooma. Do you happen to wear black leathers and a white helmet?

TillerRider
16-06-2014, 11:05 PM
my helmet was white but now have a new lid that's black, so I'm guessing you've seen me about?

ButteryCBRs
17-06-2014, 07:22 PM
Sure have man, we'll definitely have to get out once it warms up. Gonna be riding up to Sydney on Thursday for a gig so I'll have to pack extra layers haha.

ButteryCBRs
31-08-2014, 03:43 PM
my helmet was white but now have a new lid that's black, so I'm guessing you've seen me about?

Might have to wait a while for that ride man, 6 months to be exact. Got pinged coming back from Sydney on Sunday arvo. 25th of Feb is when my license gets reinstated. Sooner, if my lawyer can somehow get me out of it but I don't like my chances.