PDA

View Full Version : Custom Wiring Harness

hungrywolf
12-05-2014, 10:17 PM
Hi Guys.

Long time since I posted, but just wondering if anyone can recommend a good shop in east or central Sydney to build a custom wiring harness. I'm in Darlinghurst. Bike is currently sitting in Brisbane, but want to drag it to Sydney and getting it going again. Bit of a stalled build. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Hungrywolf

BANDITROD
13-05-2014, 10:26 PM
Give Ben at extreme creations a call mate he will get you sorted

Hagarr
14-05-2014, 08:34 AM
Wiring BBRRRR (Shudders!)

Yella
15-05-2014, 05:54 PM
Wiring is the most therapeutic part of the build very calming why would you want to farm it out

Cruisecontrol
15-05-2014, 08:47 PM
That's true.
Get a comfy seat, soldering iron and some heat shrink and make a day of it.

davo
15-05-2014, 09:33 PM
Go to Jaycar and offer to buy the youngest salesman a carton in return for his skills..thats what Ben does. Otherwise there is an auto elec north of Bris who is highly recommended by PommyChoppers (member). everything is cheaper in Qld ,that's why Victorians come here for winter vacation. Fuck I hate tourists

hyofighter
15-05-2014, 11:23 PM
Pommiechopper thats a name i have seen for a while

i like wiring id offer to help but im west coast and im with yella nothing like a few drinks sitting next ya bike wiring it up knowing that when you done its alive

hungrywolf
16-05-2014, 02:30 AM
yea, I've already had all the joy of chopping up the wiring and re-soldering it. Hardest part was figuring out which wire went where when I put it back together again. Next time I'm taking photos first. Not my idea of therapy to be sure. So yea, it's mostly done, I just wanted to figure out if it's worth the cash to make it that little bit extra pretty etc to get a professional to do it. Leaning towards not at the moment, until I get some more cash anyway.

Thanks for the tips though. I did give Ben a call, and he sounds pretty genuine and straight forward.

Thanks all.

ozzy1100
16-05-2014, 03:41 PM
In the near future this is the type service i will be doing here in brisbane