PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard from Chadams?

Gix11
08-02-2008, 05:57 PM
He would have his teeth into the custom frame by now wouldn't he yet we haven't heard from him? Anyone know where he is?

BANDITROD
08-02-2008, 08:15 PM
yeah i havnt seen round these parts for age's

chadams
08-02-2008, 08:17 PM
Hi Si, I'm still hanging around... my budget has all but dried up..... my wife and I had our first child back in october and the single income just isn't leaving enough for the bikes.

Ben sorted out the front end and tied up the frame, we had a little hurdle with the motor. Once I source another motor it should be back on track.

08-02-2008, 11:20 PM
See what happens when you <s> share a room with NTB</s> can't keep your cock in ya panties, i've got $2 says the real mother is Speedy.:D
anyhow..congrats on the offspring mate.kids cost alot of money <s>but are well worth it</s> so best yo hit the Cross and sell yo ass homy ;)[:X]

speeddemon
11-02-2008, 05:07 PM
Davo - Im just picturing a cross between me en Chad - Not a nice thought.[xx(][xx(][xx(] fuckin shoot me..

Yes a little hurdle with the motor chad - like it doesn't fuckin fit[}:)] - we never had it in the frame with the head on the engine! But not to worry I have got him all excited to slap a oily engine in it when money permits.