PDA

View Full Version : Fuck you labour hire agencies.

bladehunter
25-02-2014, 05:37 PM
Why is they send out complete fuck ups that can't use a silicon gun or a stanley knife, yet when I need work I can't even get a fuckin' look in.

Yeah I'm fucking pissed and having a fucking whinge.

Tony Nitrous
25-02-2014, 06:07 PM
Same here.
We used labourers though them and they were generally pretty f@ckin' useless,
then I quit my job and look for something and they are a waste of space.

I got an ABN and went door knocking and chased up contacts in the trade,
been OK for almost a year now.

Really disappointed in the labour hire agencies.

Hagarr
25-02-2014, 08:09 PM
Why is they send out complete fuck ups that can't use a silicon gun or a stanley knife, yet when I need work I can't even get a fuckin' look in.

Yeah I'm fucking pissed and having a fucking whinge.

Know what ya' mean!

....and if they are in W.A. they won't get outta bed for less than 150k per annum.

K6Thou
25-02-2014, 08:19 PM
I've had a few T.A's that have been supplied by labour hire and I found myself wondering if they needed instructions on how to put their pants on in the morning..... Nothing worse than having to supervise someone that could injure themselves with a paddlepop stick and do the work of two people.......

Redmohawk
25-02-2014, 08:54 PM
Its real simple people , you tell the labour hire mob NO FUCKWITS OR WE GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND DON'T PAY YOU !

I have delt with these fuckwits from both ends of the stick, they get moneys from the gov as well as the employer (if the person being hired is a cat 2 or higher dole bludger). I know this as I've seen it first hand, dumb dumbs that don't want a job apply for stuff though labour hire mobs using they're own network provider (network providers will do this for them even if they don't personally) the higher up the cat they are the more both the network provider and labour hire mob get.

Hence if you have skills and are keen (able and not high up on the dole list) to work you go to the bottom of the pile (and most often don't even get a reply from application. Employers get pissed because they just keep getting retard after retard. Eventually employers advertise privately and then get swamped with 1200 applications for a single job , at least thats what happens in shep atm.

Tim
25-02-2014, 10:53 PM
what he said^^

Had a previous boss tell me a few years ago, they were giving him resumes for people that weren't interested or cut out for the work. I by passed the agencies, figured out who they were advertising for and just went direct.

Redmohawk
26-02-2014, 06:54 AM
My sister used to refer people to one up in NSW. She got so pissed off with the local mob (only one in a piss ant town) , she started a opposing one. The original now only handles something like 20% of the areas clients , centrelink and the only thing keeping it afloat. It will turn up its toes soon enough.

Prob is they don't think forward, Just the quick cash for them. So end up pissing everyone else off, My sister doesnt fuck about if they can cut it they get refered , if not education is the main aim.