PDA

View Full Version : AFR 2008 FULL WEEKEND PASSES

Gix11
05-02-2008, 05:43 PM
<center>http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/107310843072557.jpg
</center>

Hey Everyone.
Bookings for the AFR are now being taken.

COST:
The pre-paid full weekend ticket is $120 which is a saving of $40 on the gate so well worth getting in now.

WHAT YOU GET:
The $120 pass gets you unlimited runs on the 1/4 mile strip, camping, access to all areas and entertainment - this is THE ticket to have!

HOW IT WORKS:
Payments will be listed with your email address and indemnity forms will be sent out to each purchaser along with the time table of events. You will need to bring ID and your signed indemnity form along to the gate and we will supply you with a weekend pass wristband.

FIRST COME FIRST SERVED:
Can I urge ALL attendees that know they are coming (that haven't done so already) to pre-book their pass now so that we have an idea of numbers for onsite camping allocation (as they are limited and will be given first come first serverd - once filled another campsite will be used away from the main event), catering seating and entertainment cover so that we can assure the success of the event.

<center>CLICK HERE FOR ALL PAYMENT DETAILS AND FULL INFO (http://www.streetfighters.com.au/ASF_fools-2008_ad.asp)</center>

With your support this will be an event to remember!

Cheers to everyone.

greenmist
19-02-2008, 11:02 PM
hi dont know if this is in the right place.

this is for Gix11

the afr that is being sorted over here in the uk by sf-mcc

i thought is was going to be an open invite to all streetfighter nutters?

well i seems not as i have just read this

tis a sad day when streetfighter clubs cant go to a big meet like this.

cheers.

To:**********
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:48 pm
Subject: Re: sfoc

you know whats coming next then dont ya...........

sfoc members are welcome to attend the AFR meet in the true spirit of the AFR
however,
anyone attending wearing sfoc clothing will be denied access to the event
and anyone gaining access and found wearing 'said' clothing will be asked to leave by security

Gix11
20-02-2008, 02:56 PM
Hi Greenmist. I have contacted Steve and also Part to see what is going on, but this was never part of the deal. It's meant to be open to ALL streetfighter guys. I will try and rectify the problem.

sfoc711uk
22-02-2008, 07:58 AM
So if you go dressed as a pink elephant will you be asked to leave.
:D:D:D

FUCKING BULLSHIT

greenmist
22-02-2008, 08:35 AM
what do you mean b/shit sfoc711uk?

SFOC Pres
22-02-2008, 06:30 PM
sfoc 7/11 i reckon thats Ernie

Jockney Rebel
22-02-2008, 06:33 PM
hello pat

SFOC Pres
22-02-2008, 06:53 PM
Hi Jockney Rebel come on tell me who you are then

Jockney Rebel
22-02-2008, 07:08 PM
rab c mate just aint bin on ur site for awhile

SFOC Pres
22-02-2008, 07:13 PM
I wondered where you got to
Yeah things shit over here as usual
I have had to calm the troops and deleted all reference to said event
shaking my head in wonder mate..... shaking my head
Been a long time in this business and never have I had to deal with the like..
all Respect out the window sort of thing
I got used to that when SFOC first started out but 14-15 years later I am still having to contend with it
Hope you are Ok matey
I have added you on My Space
What have you and Andy Sparrow got in common then
Good friend of mine to be honest
Hence the Logo which he said Pat here this could be your Logo!!!!!
Cheers Andy and it has been ever since

Jockney Rebel
22-02-2008, 07:25 PM
i used to be a courier in london and i occasionally biked his gear to the printers ..he wont remember he was shitfaced most of the time then, but a nice bloke and a wicked artist
..if you wanna laff have a read of the book ive posted on my space
anyway sorry that its turned out like this its a shame really cos itll be a blast over here ..like i said we dont care who comes as long as they bring beer and women ...lol

SFOC Pres
22-02-2008, 07:38 PM
Yes Andy is a bit straighter now
the drugs have affected him though
Anyway yes its a shame but we will have a blast
we always have a great party when we all get together
Such a shame one person has to spoil it for the majority though
Its no skin off our nose
and you myspace address is wrong take away the table table at the end and it will work your link
Well you lot are invited to come to our Rally in August but maybe a little too far to travel LMAO

BillyWhizz888
22-02-2008, 07:51 PM
Pat... off to the newbies welcome section right away ;)

we want to see your virgin post [:p]

Jockney Rebel
22-02-2008, 08:00 PM
..we ll my dear me and my other little[big] bro [the one in NZ] are going to ride ALL the way to the uk from here when i get my long service leave [evrybody gets that over here ..great init!]..in about 5yrs im soooo lookin forward to kickin Ewans arse in milage..lol wont be on a nasty BMW tho

SFOC Pres
22-02-2008, 08:17 PM
Well there is a spare room here and sofas if anyone makes it over to the UK
The door is always open and the kettle is always on
Full english every morning

Jockney Rebel
22-02-2008, 08:22 PM
yer on ...dont say i didnt warn ya ......

SFOC Pres
22-02-2008, 08:32 PM
The guys are always here for breakfast and Coffee
greenmist is a regular
honestly always welcome
and that goes for any of the ASF
just don't get pissed and be sick on my dog he hates it
LMAO

sfoc711uk
24-02-2008, 08:07 AM
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Jockney Rebel
24-02-2008, 05:01 PM
..as in "i dont remember eating that !!";]

24-02-2008, 09:23 PM
well hasn't this thread just turned to shit.I'm not really up to speed with club seens OS,nor do i fuckin care, but as 1 of the original founders/organisers of the AFR i'll throw in my 2 cents.

We are not a club,we are just a bunch of Aussie's who share the same interest and gather for an annual piss up once a year,now known as the April Fools Run.Most of us have ASF shirts,but doesn't matter if ya don't coz we all still do smelly shits.If i was a member of a club,i'd be more than happy to leave my club colours at home (with my attitude)to attend a fuckin unbeatable party with others that shared my interest.Its not about ya fuckin shirt...its about streetfighters.

Fuck i hate political bollox, what ever happened to ridin to Maxville for a beer?[|)]

Jockney Rebel
25-02-2008, 02:32 AM
hear hear c ya there dave

SFOC Pres
25-02-2008, 05:06 AM
quote:Originally posted by davo

well hasn't this thread just turned to shit.I'm not really up to speed with club seens OS,nor do i fuckin care, but as 1 of the original founders/organisers of the AFR i'll throw in my 2 cents.

We are not a club,we are just a bunch of Aussie's who share the same interest and gather for an annual piss up once a year,now known as the April Fools Run.Most of us have ASF shirts,but doesn't matter if ya don't coz we all still do smelly shits.If i was a member of a club,i'd be more than happy to leave my club colours at home (with my attitude)to attend a fuckin unbeatable party with others that shared my interest.Its not about ya fuckin shirt...its about streetfighters.

Fuck i hate political bollox, what ever happened to ridin to Maxville for a beer?[|)]

SORRY CHAP BUT THE GUYS ARE'NT GOING TO ATTEND IF WE ARE WALKING INTO A WAR ZONE AS WE ARE NOT WELCOME

greenmist
25-02-2008, 05:51 AM
at has got to the stage where not only are we not welcome to his april fools run

we are not even welcome on his site

i have been on the sf-mcc site ever since it started but now i am banned

like it has been said he wants his own little site al by himself with no other streetfighter club/site going to his events of web site how fucking sad is that.

hay ho never mind

NakedTurboBusa
02-03-2008, 08:14 AM
jesus!!!!

Large
02-03-2008, 06:59 PM
quote:Originally posted by NakedTurboBusa

jesus!!!!

Yes my son?

Jockney Rebel
02-03-2008, 07:59 PM
u cant be large jesus was the son of a Glasgow joiner ..i know cos billy connoly asys so

Gix11
03-03-2008, 02:31 PM
quote:Originally posted by NakedTurboBusa

jesus!!!!

I heard what you have just built Pete, you mad bastard! Looking forward to seeing this bad boy I can tell you!!