PDA

View Full Version : Hi ya all ,tail back between legs!

ALBI
23-01-2014, 09:21 PM
:owell hello my name is ALBI and im an bikeohollic !!

been kinda weird lately with my life n shit !

mum moved back to scottland on the 21 oct last yr and left a mess behind at home :confused:

work finally dumped me from my role as foreman and now im on the tools :mad:

but kindoff worked out well as the boys on the floor are seeing whats going on in office and getting pissed at my fall from grace ;)

but since ive been gone , ive done all 5 retaining walls, removed all 5 gum trees , turfed the front yard and started on the rear , bought a cool camper trailer for the handbrake and billy lids to go away in.

was 1 spanner away from parting out the TLS and selling off all parts.

but when I took her for 1 last ride I was pulled over at the lights and told cool bike what is it and why the colours ??
deep in thought I shook my head and rode off ,then only to have a bloke in a sweet falcon walk over at the servo were I filled up and compliment me on the styling and colours he two had no idea what it was and just said "mate should be proud bud looks fucking cool"
when I told him my plans for the bike he was gobsmacked at pulling apart and selling and told me "don't do it its a one off man be proud " I looked back and then said well I was doing a twin turbo set up ! he shit himself , and then said woot woot !!

so now I have my faith back in the bike and my religion
AUSSIE STREET FIGHTERS

sent email to our ben about doing the mount set up
try to buy back the bussa front I just sold "doh fucking doh"
complete the KTM RC 8 tail

oh and sell my mums new corolla she bought me before she went home so I can buy some serious gear for the bike !!
I want a feature in RAPID ;) well try to anyway.

ALBI
23-01-2014, 09:29 PM
oh and I forgot this aswell
ive had other workshops including my old work try to get me back.

had to delete rest of post due to legal reasons
but not with me !!

K6Thou
23-01-2014, 09:39 PM
Welcome back mate, glad everything is looking up.

wackyrider
23-01-2014, 10:22 PM
Welcome back mate

Watto
23-01-2014, 10:34 PM
Good to hear things gettin sorted n welcome back Albi

ozzy1100
23-01-2014, 11:10 PM
the force is disturbed by the lack of pictures of said motor bike and or titts.......
the point of the exercise that those of us currently blind dont hurt our fragile craniums with words of real the real world.
We are in need of shiny things to occupy our feeble intellect untill it is safe to attempt the perilous task of the horizontal recovery commonly referred to as sleep. No please why is the world spinning, why cant some one stop it........ fuck work arrrrr shit, oh still to deal with..........fuck WELL spin faster fuck you the real world can wait till later.
Now lets say a prayer. Thank you the great Flying spaghetti moster for giving us motor bikes and titts and beer if thats your thing. Without which we would all wither and die

Large
23-01-2014, 11:15 PM
Good to hear from you Albi.

Bob
24-01-2014, 06:13 AM
Welcome back mate, Glad things are looking up.

Redmohawk
24-01-2014, 07:00 AM
Welcome back bloke

Tony Nitrous
24-01-2014, 07:17 AM
Welcome back bloke.

Jed
24-01-2014, 11:53 AM
Welcome back

ALBI
24-01-2014, 03:59 PM
Cheers boys , had a chenoble meltdown and the handbrake freaked when I told her I was parting out the bike and the kids cried !
Been having a few drinks with fimp down at the local a few times " you should see his beard holy shit , Anne must be unhappy " and having blokes on Harleys talking to me asking what it is was an even better reason to man up and pack the dummy away !!

Yella
24-01-2014, 09:04 PM
Nice welcome back bloke

Elapid
27-01-2014, 01:07 PM
Welcome back.
It looks like the break away from here did you good- your spelling has improved heaps.
I cannot imagine a bloke saying "woot woot", if he did, I'd be a bit worried he's a fucking nutcase.
Anyhow, good to hear things are going well,
Kris.

Cruisecontrol
27-01-2014, 03:00 PM
lol

ALBI
27-01-2014, 04:50 PM
Welcome back.
It looks like the break away from here did you good- your spelling has improved heaps.
I cannot imagine a bloke saying "woot woot", if he did, I'd be a bit worried he's a fucking nutcase.
Anyhow, good to hear things are going well,
Kris.

Cheers mate ,
I kid you not , as clear as day "woot woot "

I can only imagine he thought it was a cool way to make it sound like two blow of valve,s ?
Mind you he was driving a Commodore Ute !

rod185651
27-01-2014, 06:03 PM
Welcome back mate, glad things are looking up for you

ALBI
27-01-2014, 07:36 PM
Yeh they are now ROD !
When work showed their true colours to me I was soo pissed , and now seeing the workshop slowly fall appart I can only laugh , but now with so much to look forward to including a ground up rebuild on the TL , with all the small things I want to do that I didn't do correctly and some bling to go with it ! "knock knock BEN hehehe"

Thanks for the chat a while back aswell :cool:

How,s the kombie coming along ?

rod185651
31-01-2014, 05:28 PM
Kombi is awesome mate, I couldn't of got it up to Goraken without your help and Pav did a great job cutting the rust out.

ALBI
31-01-2014, 10:00 PM
All good mate as long as it helped .

Got pics of the kombi

fimpBIKES
03-02-2014, 11:31 AM
im up for a drive down to brookvale anytime matey (as always i will leave my creditcard at home though!!!)

ALBI
03-02-2014, 12:43 PM
Not a prob fimpy!

As soon as the corolla sells ,Ben better make room.