PDA

View Full Version : Some major WA Asf get together

MattyDucati
15-11-2013, 06:18 AM
Any thoughts on some gathering Us WA type people could have once a year?
Would anyone be keen for something or would it be a waste of time. I was thinking something like the Asf Xmas drags but in the west, maybe something like the colie circuit.
Just chucking it out there

hyofighter
15-11-2013, 10:59 AM
i like your idea only drama is being a small group of us hiring the motorplex would be costly , whoop ass wednesdays would be the best drag option there , collie sounds good but would take some asking around for costs , there is a airstrip not far from me that has a drag meet once a year we could all go to but i do have a better option that could become avalible to us that would be perfect it has camping facility showers toilets ect i dont reckon it would be to hard to make a WASF thing of it without it being to big

MattyDucati
15-11-2013, 05:45 PM
This better option you have, does it have blaktop that can be used? I was thinking maybe some time around march april timeish?
Gota get people keen, theres some great fighters in WA just need to get them out!

hyofighter
15-11-2013, 06:53 PM
black top yes , leaving marks on black top well ................................... they applauded the idea with our car club, I will ask the question and that time of the year is what I was thinking

MattyDucati
15-11-2013, 07:13 PM
I'll bring a few tyres :)

Azrael
16-11-2013, 12:47 PM
In! lets do this

Hagarr
17-11-2013, 09:40 PM
Any thoughts on some gathering Us WA type people could have once a year?
Would anyone be keen for something or would it be a waste of time. I was thinking something like the Asf Xmas drags but in the west, maybe something like the colie circuit.
Just chucking it out there

Yep!

nemo
18-11-2013, 04:51 PM
Moving to WA in February, so assuming the bike survives the ride across from Brissy ill be in!