PDA

View Full Version : PC3 USB, multi function hub and pressure input

Yella
27-10-2013, 10:41 PM
Playing around my PC3 today the pressure input uses a 0-5v input and you can use it to with any 0-5v output i:e a wideband unit. The install manual give you a conversion chart V to A/F reading so wired in my innovate MTX-l into the pressure input wire to use the LCD100 to log readings, input Voltage marries upto display so it works. With the PC3 you can set the pressure input to increase or decrease the fuel map based on voltage. It is suppose to be used to increase fuel as the boost rises so question is.
1. Has anyone used this feature like a fail safe or auto tune i:e if the A/F ratio starts to get lean ( just using a random reading) 1.8125v or 12.9A/F trigger it to add 1% fuel to pull it back a little the leaner the reading the more fuel to add.
2. If it can be set correctly can it be used to compensate for Nitrous?

I know the best thing is to get a map tune and I am booked in but I like to play and try new things see what I can make happen

Yella
27-10-2013, 10:59 PM
From the manual.
If you are using a Wide Band Commander you can input
the 0-5v signal from it and display this in the Power
Commander Control Center software or on the LCD
display. This voltage correlates to Petrol air/fuel ratio.
This will allow you to read real time air/fuel ratio and be
able to log this data in the LCD Display.

From the pressure sensor install page
Once you have determined the parameters of your sensor you can alter the HUB settings accordingly. For example, if
you wanted the HUB to add 10% of fuel at 5lbs of boost then move the scale to +10% fuel to the voltage that you
determined your sensor would be at when it read 5lbs of boost.