PDA

View Full Version : Fuckwits; fuckwits everywhere!

Gix11
22-10-2013, 09:43 AM

ozzy1100
22-10-2013, 10:46 AM
Problem is seems people in power agree :-(

Hillsy
22-10-2013, 10:53 AM
Wow - can't believe that dick actually put his name to that.

Complete and utter twat.

hooligan
22-10-2013, 12:09 PM
I think we should ban fire. It's causing a really big problem here in NSW, and we don't really need it anymore since we have microwaves and stuff..

Jed
22-10-2013, 12:30 PM
I can't believe that dribble actually got the light of day to be published

CICCO
22-10-2013, 12:33 PM
What a joke!!! .... While we're at it then let's ban anything that has a potential to harm anyone and we can all sit at home in our germ free bubble... this nob only feels safe in his tin can car because fuel is available and the reality of fossil fuels being finished in 50 years haven't hit him yet... I'd know I work in the industry ... In 10 / 15ys when Australia ends up like Europe and Asia then bikes are the only option you dope!....

I feel better now hahahaha....

damo1
22-10-2013, 01:48 PM
don't ban guns though the yanks recon they don't harm anyone!!!!

hutch
22-10-2013, 03:36 PM
Total fuckwit

Neo Dutch
22-10-2013, 03:39 PM
don't ban guns though the yanks recon they don't harm anyone!!!!

That's because they don't. It's an inanimate object with no will or capacity to operate on it's own.

kartras
22-10-2013, 04:02 PM
What a total cock.....

Fight_fan
22-10-2013, 04:12 PM
its been said, but I am genuinely surprised that utter rubbish actually went to print! WTF???

Cruisecontrol
22-10-2013, 05:21 PM
That's because they don't. It's an inanimate object with no will or capacity to operate on it's own.

Yet it is designed with the sole purpose of killing.
People don't buy guns because they would make an awesome paper weight...

Gix11
22-10-2013, 05:29 PM
Fuck I wish I had a direct contact for that Jason Miller wanker.

BOBBY
22-10-2013, 06:11 PM
Slow news day up there aye.
It's a small town you'll cross paths with him.

Redmohawk
22-10-2013, 06:38 PM

Acually a great many are designed to punch holes in all kinds of stuff besides people, the majority used in Aus regually only ever punch holes in paper or clay targets. 99.9% of people buy Guns to shoot for resonable reasons , some even just to look at.

Gun crime in Aust has been on the downward trend for years even before the dreaded semi auto's buy back. I would wager far more people in Aus die in one year from the result of poor infection control in one state's hospitals than all of Aus gun crime in the total 200 odd years. Yet the anti gun brigade keep beating the drum.

Even if we baned every form of firearm in Aus overnight there is around 80,000 skk and sks's unaccounted for in Aus that were sold for 10's of years @$150 with a case of 1200 rounds all unregistered.

This lemming harping on about bikes is as dumb as anyone trying to wrap the general public in bubble wrap, the reason it was published would most likely be to accually sell a few papers (news print is dying)

More people die of septic shock from infected splinters etc left untended till its to bad (around 500 a year aus wide) than the road toll on bikes (40 ish) Yet we don't see people venting to ban pool decks .

Stupidity is running rampent now days , the populus has been constantly bombarded with this Politically correct bullshit to the point they have swallowed it hook line and sinker. 30 years ago I could ride my pushbike down the main street of a town of 65,000 people with a rifle slung over my back to school without fear of being shot by a cop, Now just owning one in alot of peoples eyes makes me a potential threat to society. What has changed in the 25 years ?

Tens of thousands of new local, state, and federal laws prisions full to the point where multipul offending rapists are let out before the minimum sentence. To go on to rape and kill another and then fight the sentence imposed as harsh.

More rules more political correctness, more fines for not paying a $0.50 fee on a toll road adding up to hundreds of dollars for an old lady, enforced by the sheriff taking her car. Yeah some ice head steals 6 cars up the road (one my ute) and will get let off free (asshole killed a lady in a recless driving offence and did fuck al time for that a few years back , got to love parole system eh)

PEOPLE = SHIT

rant over

Snaffler
22-10-2013, 07:14 PM
can someone tell this miller cunt that while on my way to work i get T boned but a fucken lazy assed cunt in a car who failed to give way or even look and put me in hospital for the next 3 weeks fighting to save my right foot and now 3 years later & 57 hours of sugury i have just had a $750 custom pair of shoes made for my feet and they fucken suck coz the cunts who make them dont give a shit and just reap the benefits of government payouts! now if there were no cars this would not of happened to me but hey shit happens and i hope this cocksucker gets snuffed out by a truck. the mitsubishi outlanders front number plate IS NOT recessed and thats what sliced my foot open and day two doctors were still pulling alloy shavings and blue and white paint out of my foot while trying to reset all my bones in my foot.. now theirs a safety regulation that clearly has been over looked over the years..

mr cock sucker miller have you ever tried kick starting a motorcycle with a foot thats been shattered in to millions of bits before? IT FUCKEN HURTS!!

Neo Dutch
22-10-2013, 07:58 PM

I see you know as much about guns as old mate up top knows about bikes.

Hillsy
22-10-2013, 08:27 PM
We need another pro gun thread like we all need pink overalls.

Cruisecontrol
22-10-2013, 08:32 PM
I see you know as much about guns as old mate up top knows about bikes.

Based on what?
Your narrow minded opinion?

Gix11
22-10-2013, 08:35 PM
Nah. I didn't start this post to change it into another fucking Gun topic. Don't make me look like a cunt deleting stuff. We get it Dan, you don't like guns, ok.

Cruisecontrol
22-10-2013, 08:37 PM
I didn't realise I was the only one in this discussion...

I do apologise.
Damo and Neo started this but I blame myself entirely for stating my opinion.
Again it is not what but whom...

Redmohawk
22-10-2013, 08:41 PM
We need another pro gun thread like we all need pink overalls.

True enough , seems very quiet in ASF of late. Perhaps we are all to busy building bikes, riding, or discussing crap ?

Gix11
22-10-2013, 08:46 PM
I didn't realise I was the only one in this discussion...

I do apologise.
Damo and Neo started this but I blame myself entirely for stating my opinion.
Again it is not what but whom...

The difference is, you are egging it on mate. Rather than leave it knowing it will kick off, you take the bait.

That is also the last I have to say about it.

Cruisecontrol
22-10-2013, 08:48 PM
Bait?

Meh, deck chairs on the titanic.

Gitzy
23-10-2013, 09:35 AM
Nice speed triple..

stiffsimon
23-10-2013, 12:30 PM
I actually thought that was my bike when the truck reversed over me but the bloke in the ambo is a bit more slimline than me!

That Jason Miller has got to be a home counties ex pat don't you think. Probably had a nice little cottage in Buckinghamshire. Knobhead.

CICCO
23-10-2013, 07:12 PM

Weaselman
23-10-2013, 09:21 PM
Are we sure this isnt a troll?
Perfect timing to ignite a war between cagers and real people

336LJ
25-10-2013, 06:52 PM
Fuck I wish I had a direct contact for that Jason Miller wanker.

Yeah my furious search was unsuccessful

the writer sounds like he's that simple in the fucking head he probably shits standing up.