PDA

View Full Version : Mod support gsxr750w need advice

CICCO
19-10-2013, 06:16 AM
Morning all sorry for the long absence I have been busy with my track bike but now it's done and in good use I have time to finally build my fighter ....

Ok I finally got to stripping the bike getting it ready for paint after a long time thinking about it engine has good compression and all seems well so ....

Now my question is what mods have worked for you to get it going hard I want to keep the 750 so doing a 7/11 is only a last option if I can find a cheep one

1. All I can find is the dynojet stage 1 carb kit for the 94 750 ... Is this true or can I use a stage 3 I'm running bikemaster pod filters or am I better off getting the 1100 carbs

2. ,,, is it worth getting drop in lumpy cam's for it .? Performance over price.? I can't find any

Or if I'm going about this engine build all wrong any suggestions would be appreciated

latheboy
19-10-2013, 10:39 AM
turbo!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!111!1!!11!!!!!1

It's really quite easy now that I've done it and there are a few of us who have done turbo carb set ups now....
Look up Yella, Slingy (even tho he's turned ghey and gone Injection now) and myself and have a read.

CICCO
19-10-2013, 06:57 PM
Hahahha I'll have a look,... Your crazy but Trust me turbo sounds like a good time....I'm trying to build a good street bike .... Turbo sounds like another "no licence" problem that I'm currently serving due to my 1198s....

What jet kit did u use on the turbo/carb set up ...

Yella
19-10-2013, 07:19 PM
Turbo bike make great street bikes bucket loads of fun :)