PDA

View Full Version : NEWS: FORUM HACKED AGAIN! - 1st Feb 2008

Gix11
01-02-2008, 12:41 PM
If anybody has joined since 2.00am Australian time last night or made a post since the same time, your account has been deleted as have your posts.

Please accept my apologies for this but low life hackers who get a kick out of this shit injected the forum database with a trojan virus which was causing shit for a lot of users.

The only way around this is to overwrite the database to a time when the virus had not been installed. The last time was 2.00am on the 1st Feb 2008, so the entire forum has taken a step back in time to then.

I apologise to the guys that signed up in this time and encourage them to rejoin as soon as they can.

This is totally out of my hands and thanks to these fuckwits I have lost yet another morning of work.

I hope they are proud of themselves and go and have a wank to celebrate.

To everyone else, yet again I apologise.

geesexar
01-02-2008, 12:57 PM
Hey Si i was on this morning and i couldnt get any pictures comin up...thought the computer was fucked...lowlife fucktard arsewipes...thanx for all your effort to fix the site mate cheers

BANDITROD
01-02-2008, 01:07 PM
fuckin cunts i wish we could find out where they are i would fly across this world to beat them fucking senseless fucking little fucks shit this pisses me off, anyways at least you got it all up and running again si

TurboKat
01-02-2008, 01:45 PM
I'm currently working on a security program that will make me a millionaire, when it detects somebody trying to upload a virus, it makes their computer screen explode & sends tiny, razor sharp shards of glass into their eyes [^] It also shoots out a bright pink dye which covers their face & is impossible to remove... EVER :D
So when you see a blind, pink faced piece of shit walking down the street, beat the living shit out of them just in case they haven't learned their lesson. ;)

Learnatic
01-02-2008, 03:36 PM
To the loser who did this-get a life you pointless weasel,to Si thanks for fixing it up,is there any way to trace these gonads?

Large
01-02-2008, 03:54 PM
It always feels like stepping back in time when I visit ASF

Benz
01-02-2008, 03:54 PM
I thought I'd picked up a virus, so I got my son on the job, and he found braviax-exe in my startup file, and plenty of other places [my temp internet files had it too, from memory]. After much fucking around it was removed, and I'm back to normal. My computer would shut down immediately after startup, prior to deleting the malware.
To the fuckhead.........Thanks CUNT...............hope you burn in HEll.

TurboKat
01-02-2008, 04:24 PM
Oh Oh, mine's been playing up too.

Phill
01-02-2008, 04:42 PM
AH FUCK, now my 'puters fucked!!
how do i get rid of this virus guys?
a new program called ultimate defender keepd trying to load itself.
HELP

Phill

Large
01-02-2008, 05:00 PM
quote:Originally posted by Phill

AH FUCK, now my 'puters fucked!!
how do i get rid of this virus guys?
a new program called ultimate defender keepd trying to load itself.
HELP

Phill

Have you got spybot s&d? if so run a scan and see if it can kill the program.

Otherwise go here
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix
print out the instructions and do what it says.
Alternately go here
http://forums.spywareinfo.com/index.php?showtopic=60955
(there weren't up just then-maybe they got a virus lol) but there's a list of things to do to get rid of and stop viruses reoccuring

Phill
01-02-2008, 05:22 PM
cheers Large, will try it and hopefully get back to you?
Phill

TurboKat
01-02-2008, 06:25 PM
Hey Rich, I installed & ran combofix & it printed out a log of possible infected programs but it's double Dutch to me. How do I know if it's fixed the problem.
My friendly local geek is in NZ & doesn't get back 'til tomorrow but I need to do some banking tonight. is there a way I can find out if this spyware is still present?
I'm assuming it's already done its damage, my computer was on & connected to the net for about 2 hrs after I visited ASF (I assume that's where I got the virus from)
I don't have any virus protection as far as I know.
If I ever meet somebody at a party who proudly tells me they make & distribute viruses (virii?) they'll be off to hospital quick fucking smart.

Large
01-02-2008, 06:44 PM
TK,

you wont untill you post it one of those forums that can interpret it. I started to learn what combofix and hijackthis means but my limited attention span wouldn't let me

Have you got spybot?
http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html
Download it and run it and see what it finds.

Also get yourself a free antivirus like AVG from here http://free.grisoft.com/

gibbo
01-02-2008, 07:34 PM
Had trouble with spyware myself on the work computer today, ran 3 different spyware programs as well as anti virus, no luck so I sent the fucker away to the computer nerd, guess he will fix it and ream,err I mean charge me accordingly

gibbo
01-02-2008, 07:36 PM
On a good note, Phillip island on monday :D :D :D

TurboKat
01-02-2008, 07:43 PM
I've just finished installing & running Spybot S&D, it found & fixed 24 problems & blacklisted 58,603 processes - thanx Large.
I'll still wait for my Geek to check it out tomorrow before I do any banking or use any passwords.

Large
01-02-2008, 07:57 PM
That'll learn you to visit "those" sites

:D

scotty mac
01-02-2008, 08:25 PM
which spybot s& d do you download?

Large
01-02-2008, 08:34 PM
Go here

http://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/index.html

scroll down the page and you'll see spybot 1.52 something. Download it, install it, check for updates, then run a scan.

rod185651
01-02-2008, 08:57 PM
I just want to be the first to say; Si Mate, you never have to apologise for what these hacker fuckwits do.
cheers Rod

latheboy
01-02-2008, 10:06 PM
Yeah im with rod, dont worry about saying sorry to us.. only say sorry if they catch you with the little fucker that you've kept in the local well for 5 years..
So ummmmm is the site safe now ?
Just a thought does anyone know any nerdy computer guys that could follow the trail back to the hacker .. an Anti-hacker maybe???

TurboKat
01-02-2008, 10:44 PM
Pretty sure the site itself is always safe, the shitstain probly got everyones email addresses from the database & sent his crap to all of them. Only the people stupid enough to have no virus protection (me) got infected. :(
I used a couple of the links the Largemeister put up & now I have anti everyfuckingthing [8D]

Jockney Rebel
01-02-2008, 11:00 PM
yep me too ..i keep getting a malware ad it sticks itself to the asf header and any other header on any site i visit...just what i dont need tonite ..my vans turned into the worlds most expensive kettle and ive just had to spend an inordinate amount of dosh for a fuel filter for rommels revenge ....maybe its sad its going

Gix11
04-02-2008, 10:00 PM
Large is on the ball. I have to check all the time with my job, so i recommend all the following free (and free to update - unlike Norton and other wank) software:

AVG - uninstall ANY virus gaurd you have before installing. This updates every time you turn your computer on and is great.

SPYBOT SEARCH AND DESTROY - checks for any spyware.

LAVASOFT AD AWARE - checks for any wanky pop up adverts or tracing cookies to see what you are looking at.

All of these I run at least once a week for a full scan. Been doing so for years and the computer has never been infected for more than 2 minutes (and I actually go in to get infected to source the virus). All recommended to me by my local computer nerd store which i do their website.

zx12argh
04-02-2008, 10:10 PM
Shit I miss out on all the fun - sometimes it pays to pass out in a pool of vomit and not check the interweb for a couple days.
I use avast antivirus and have done so for over a year - its free and updates regularly.

debaser
12-02-2008, 06:37 AM
Shit you guys...Viruses??? use a macintosh!

Turn it on, do stuff, turn it off....like a toaster.