PDA

View Full Version : hi from the jab bike show

Jap Bike Show
05-10-2013, 09:32 AM
hi to the wa crew

just would like to say thankyou for the wa crew for supporting the show and thought appropriate to reciprocate and support your forum as well

and apologise for taking so long to do so

cheers mike

BillyWhizz888
05-10-2013, 07:53 PM
On Ya Mike
when are you going to make custom classes open.... ;)
some of us aint got a jappa (again)

Hagarr
05-10-2013, 11:37 PM
Giday Mike!

Spyke
07-10-2013, 04:57 PM
Hi Mike, I haven't been to your bike show, but I enjoyed the Muscle Bike Muster this year.

I had a look at your website - the videos for the 4th and 5th wouldn't play, came up with "This video is private", I managed to play the 3rd but as it was mostly number plates and not bikes I gave up!

Jap Bike Show
30-10-2013, 03:00 AM
On Ya Mike
when are you going to make custom classes open.... ;)
some of us aint got a jappa (again)

i can understand were your coming from but if we did make it open then it would just be another bike show

thats why we introduced the muscle bike muster

Giday Mike!

thanks

Hi Mike, I haven't been to your bike show, but I enjoyed the Muscle Bike Muster this year.

I had a look at your website - the videos for the 4th and 5th wouldn't play, came up with "This video is private", I managed to play the 3rd but as it was mostly number plates and not bikes I gave up!

thanks for that

the muscle bike muster will grow in time and would hope some more streetfighters would appear in the future

as for the vids i am sorry about that as they were done by spectators which had been loaded up on the net