PDA

View Full Version : Low Life Cunt

Redmohawk
03-10-2013, 01:15 PM
Some low life cunt stole my ute this morning about 5:30 am best guess from right outside my house , If I find em you can talk to me through bars after I'm finished with them.

TonyOW31
03-10-2013, 01:52 PM
There needs to be some sort of cull, killing them fuckers shouldn't be illegal.
Hopefully you'll get it back.
Oh, and my sister is a screw and she reckons you get internet access in prison now, so you'll be able to keep in touch

Hagarr
03-10-2013, 02:01 PM
Oh, and my sister is a screw and she reckons you get internet access in prison now, so you'll be able to keep in touch

Thats comforting LOL!

It'll be someone who knows you indirectly, always is unless completely random.

Sorry to hear mate.

Jed
03-10-2013, 02:15 PM
Sux big time. hope you get it back and find the fucker who took it

safighter
03-10-2013, 02:50 PM
What sort of ute mate I know we are in a different state but ya never know more eyes on the look out the better

hutch
03-10-2013, 02:53 PM
hope you get it back mate. if you catch them get a petrol can fill 7 8ths with water then rest with petrol tie the fucker to a tree and poor it over him . he smells the petrol first and I bet he shits himself 10 out of 10 for me

wackyrider
03-10-2013, 03:51 PM
Copied from Red's fb page

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1385011_694963810531303_1891427119_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1379803_694963907197960_247910777_n.jpg

nick76
03-10-2013, 03:55 PM
Hopefully one of the cunts mates has loose lips and you get a chance to get your hands on the prick!!

Redmohawk
03-10-2013, 06:01 PM
Well the filth were about as useful as a wort on your cock , Not really there priority. So I went out and did they're work for them , turns out I should have been a detective (or is that cuntstable) Found it in 2 hours. Should have realised only a crack head would pinch a shitty old VP ute, and what whould a crack head do with said ute ?

Easy drive it to his house and do skids in his back yard till a tire blows swinging the ass into something hard enough to bend the panard rod like a bannana to the point where the passenger side 19 inch rim is right against the wheel arch. Then drive it to the local scrap dealer and sell it.

Balls big as watermellons , even uses his own ID . And get this does it to 3 other cars in the same day! Meth is a wonderfull drug, finger print squids dusted the crap out of a half fucked ute , so I'll go back in the morning and drag whats left of her sorry ass home for a propper inspection.

So far lost the $1000 head unit (prob at cash converters, but they're mean as cat shit and know the deal, I'll be hard pressed to prove its my unit without a seriel number or receipt) down one 19 inch wheel and a brand new tyre , Lsd diff is well fucked and prob done a wheel bearing from the impact. Dash is half pulled apart and $500 splits ripped from doors, Motor has most likely done Number 1 big end bearing (Buick V6 don't like high sustained revs almost always big end bearning knock) and I bet the 5 speed needs a holiday .

StuNVA
03-10-2013, 07:32 PM
cunts

LKC73
04-10-2013, 04:54 AM
That is shit Red and I hope you have put some justice of your own upon said meth head.

Redmohawk
04-10-2013, 06:43 AM
I'm afraid justice will have to be handeled by the filth on this one, I have been told by the old lady and my son I will be disowned if I seek vengance myself. I know who it is and the cops know what I used to be capable of , if he goes missing etc I would be the first port of call for them. This was expressed to me directly in no uncertain terms by someone with a real big walloper.

But 4 others lost they're cars yesturday so with luck someone else is as cranky as me and not such an obvious target by the filth. (it seems being with a real sane person for a few years has calmed the ranga in me a little, I did drive around yesturday with cable ties at the ready looking for my victim till I was told to come home and be a good boy)

rod185651
04-10-2013, 08:05 AM
That's fucked mate, good luck finding the arseholes

geesexar
04-10-2013, 08:38 AM
skanky fuckers....they will get whats comin to em...one way or another

stiffsimon
04-10-2013, 08:42 AM
Sorry to hear that Adam. Scum through and through. They've already got what they deserve though, they're Meth heads. They're lives are going nowhere fast,scum.

Redmohawk
04-10-2013, 01:10 PM
Drove the shit heap back today , fucking mess finger print graphite every fucking place (really don't know why they are bothering with prints) They have them on video 3 eye witnesses that all know him well , he even used his own i'd and signed for the cash. Get the feeling the cops are saving info for one big case to try and put the ring leader away for some sort of significant time.

Motor seems ok ran a little ruff at first (doesnt normally from cold) but after a min was fine didnt play up once hot oil and coolant look ok. So drove it home panard rod is bent like a bannana and so is the rear mag so I'm down 2 19 inch wheels. Will pull the tyre off and use the pair on the front for a trailor. Got some 15's that I should have put on the ute ages ago (front is real low and its to harsh on the open road for comfort) A set of plates/panard rod and replace the stereo with something and I'm away. And ready to run down someone again.

hyofighter
04-10-2013, 01:18 PM
on a upside dont be fooled by the buick v6 ive had many and they just go and go with all kinds of mistreat ment , i dusted one of mine at a bns boiled all the water out of it and smashed the limiter for plenty and it still wound over in the morn and drove home on some fresh dam water , 300 thou on the clock sold her for good money too

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/200167_1984221643986_4495424_n.jpg

Redmohawk
04-10-2013, 01:24 PM
Yeah as long as you keep the oil up to them they are a tough old beast, If your doing bitumen circle work with them like the cunt who took this did (high side load and a low oil level) the pickup starves and Number 1 main starts to make bad nosies. Seems She will be ok though. Will change to oil in a week (was getting close to needing a birthday anyhow) and do a comp/leakdown test to see if anything else was effected.

Weaselman
04-10-2013, 10:33 PM
Just put some heavy oil in it like Pentrite 25w 60.

If it makes you feel better I collected a huge roo while trying to miss a smaller one in my (Used to be) mint VR 5L ute tonight.
Bonnet fucked, quater fucked, door fucked, steering arm fucked.

Watto
05-10-2013, 12:22 AM
Fuck only a small bend in that panhard rod mate!

Redmohawk
05-10-2013, 09:32 AM
Not good Weasel , nope doesn't make me fell better. A skin drying in my shed wall would.

Turns out the motors all good did a leak down and static all same as when I bought it. Axle has more damage than thought though changed bent rim for a straight 15"er, seems the impact bent the axle enought to make the rear disk swing 15mm will change out the lot today (I do love that these peices of shit have dirt cheap spares (bought a whole wagon same model same axle motor etc for $75 and could drive it home )

Deano
06-10-2013, 10:44 AM
$75 - bargain

Redmohawk
06-10-2013, 06:17 PM
Yeah scrap value (car scrap prices are in the toilet at around $70 ton). Have found a silver lining to all this shit though, Whilst at the scrap yard I did get and interesting pickup. About 1000kg (maybe more) of T7 hard anodised Aluminium hollow bar stock. Its not just ready to turn all good (its in the shape of explosive projectiles) and I have to pull them all apart (luckly I know how to do this through some strange coincidence) The result will be a couple of 44 gal drums full of steel to go back to the scrapy (part of the deal)

I'll end up with several hundred bits of very high grade T7 mill spec Ali (prob 7075 T6 or maybe RRA) 120mm dia 185mm long with a thread both end's 60mm dia 2.5 mm pitch and a 54 mm bore right through. The only pain in the ass is some bloke has used a 355mm cut off wheel to make a cut across the length at some random point (about 1/3 to half way on most of them to prove they're inert) till it penetrates the internal bore. (doing a few experaments it seems the cuts probably rased temp of pieces to around 45 deg c on average , closer to the actual cut will obviously be different altering temper but tapping it with a hammer give a very "nice ring")

Once I pick it all up (got to get the ute on the road in the morning then ready to go get it all. I'll strip it all down and drop the steel off for the scrapy. Happy to sell lumps of this to ASF members for yet to be detemined price (Around the true scrap price of this almost impossable to get grade of Ali for the general public) with a 50% going to the ASF site fund and the the rest to the Fix Reds heap of shit fund.

There is also a Lump of Aluminium with a hollow base and matching thread to go into hollow bar section (I have to pull this apart before the scrapy can take it back , to prove to bulk metal purchasers it wont go boom) These are most likely made out of 5000 serise stuff and resonably soft in comparison the the hollow bar.

A little vid to give you an idea what this shit is like , the hollow bar section has been cut across its length about the same distance as the others have been cut half way through. This piece has also been cut lengthwise.

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m591/redmohawk1/th_Video0004_zpse0dfa9e1.jpg (http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m591/redmohawk1/Video0004_zpse0dfa9e1.mp4)

Weaselman
08-10-2013, 10:16 AM
Sabot tank shells?

Redmohawk
08-10-2013, 01:23 PM
;)