PDA

View Full Version : Streetfighters a new disease

pommie02
30-01-2008, 08:47 AM
Is streetfightering a disease, I know stupidity is bred in to you. so can this new form of wasting money ( my wifes statement, not mine) be something you catch or is it deeper ?
for me its the thought of creating a monster, a bit like frankenstien i suppose. something that when you ride it you are always thinking, did i do up the engine mounts and are the wheels in line. that way you ride hard but with respect, you here every day bikers being killed or falling off.... i know its not always there fault, but do they know there limits.
I DO !!!!!
The End

BANDITROD
30-01-2008, 12:01 PM
amen to that mate my thoughts exactly

zx12argh
30-01-2008, 12:05 PM
hmmm... i'll add to that...
My mates fear riding behind me incase something falls off and hits them... only cause its happened before...

BANDITROD
30-01-2008, 01:05 PM
nice touch pete hahahahaha

descendingfear
04-03-2008, 01:29 PM
quote:Originally posted by zx12argh

hmmm... i'll add to that...
My mates fear riding behind me incase something falls off and hits them... only cause its happened before...

Hahahah Funniest thing I've heard in ages

Bear
04-03-2008, 03:28 PM
I know I've caught it - my bike has turned into a money pit with me scouring the internet for cheap add-on goodies.
I've even managed to somehow double-up on some items that won't suit the bike anymore. [B)]

KATO ZX7
04-03-2008, 03:50 PM
Waste of money??? [:0][:0]
What a load of hogwash!!!
Its only a waste if you start the wrong way round. ie. With a new/er bike that you have to strip down. Of course you can always sell plastics and parts etc, but the way i see it, Streetfightering up your bike is an excellent way to save money!! And re-birth a bike that needs a little TLC.
Its better to lead a pack then to spend your time riding a bike like everyone else has got [}:)][}:)]
As for parts falling off, (inc. the rider) well, you get that !! :D[xx(]:D

NZSF1
04-03-2008, 04:45 PM
quote:Originally posted by pommie02

Is streetfightering a disease

Yes![xx(]

Weaselman
04-03-2008, 04:48 PM
well it could be worse... could waste your money on pink shirts and designer jeans and those fucking strange leather loafers people wear.

I prefer oil and engine parts and yes you do need 8000 indicators that dont match

NZSF1
04-03-2008, 04:52 PM
quote:Originally posted by KATO ZX7

Its only a waste if you start the wrong way round. ie. With a new/er bike that you have to strip down.

What the!!!!

I would love nothing better than to walk into my local bike shop grab a run out priced 07 fireblade and rip its nana knickers off immediately, new headlight unit, new top yoke with risers, MX bars, done. Instant streetfighter, brand new, zero K's, $18000 NZD, before selling the original parts! Cheap mate..

alfiestorm
04-03-2008, 04:53 PM
quote:Originally posted by Weaselman

well it could be worse... could waste your money on pink shirts and designer jeans and those fucking strange leather loafers people wear.

I prefer oil and engine parts and yes you do need 8000 indicators that dont match

Loafers fuckin loafers they went out fuckin years ago in the uk, fuck they took thier time getting here :D

Weaselman
04-03-2008, 05:01 PM
everything takes its time getting here.

SUV's havent been around that long here when you think about it.

Jockney Rebel
04-03-2008, 06:08 PM
im a great believer in fate ..if it falls off it wasnt meant to be on there in the first place[this includes the rider!!] lol

suxukifreak
04-03-2008, 06:39 PM
Dont know about the streetfighter disease, but Kawasaki disease doesnt sound too good [xx(]....

http://www.kidshealth.org/parent/medical/heart/kawasaki.html

Gix11
04-03-2008, 07:06 PM
"Signs and Symptoms
Kawasaki disease can't be prevented, but usually has telltale symptoms and signs that appear in phases.

The first phase, which can last for up to 2 weeks, usually involves a persistent fever higher than 104° Fahrenheit (39° Celsius) and lasts for at least 5 days.

Other symptoms that typically develop include:

severe redness in the eyes
a rash on the stomach, chest, and genitals
red, dry, cracked lips
swollen tongue with a white coating and big red bumps
sore, irritated throat
swollen hairy palms of the hands and soles of the feet with a purple-red color
swollen lymph nodes"

That sounds like Turbokat to a tee.

KATO ZX7
04-03-2008, 08:37 PM
quote:Originally posted by NZSF1

quote:Originally posted by KATO ZX7

Its only a waste if you start the wrong way round. ie. With a new/er bike that you have to strip down.

What the!!!!

I would love nothing better than to walk into my local bike shop grab a run out priced 07 fireblade and rip its nana knickers off immediately, new headlight unit, new top yoke with risers, MX bars, done. Instant streetfighter, brand new, zero K's, $18000 NZD, before selling the original parts! Cheap mate..

For $18000 i could build 3 bikes and have 3 times the fun [8D]
Money doesnt always buy you brains, but it could buy some wicked double D's [:0][}:)]:D[}:)]

Jockney Rebel
04-03-2008, 09:21 PM
who needs brains when youve got them tho ....anna nicole smith wasnt no einstien but fuck she didnt have to work for a livin

ninjaboy
05-03-2008, 12:00 AM
quote:For $18000 i could build 3 bikes and have 3 times the fun

That's how i see it!

Fish
05-03-2008, 11:58 AM
AMEN!

NZSF1
07-03-2008, 09:14 PM
quote:For $18000 i could build 3 bikes and have 3 times the fun [8D]
Money doesnt always buy you brains, but it could buy some wicked double D's [:0][}:)]:D[}:)]

Of course you can and thats why most of us have several bikes. But I would spend $18k to have a brand new custom streetfighter in a finished state with zero k's. Hell my KAT has sucked up next to 10k over the last few years!

Bear
07-03-2008, 11:07 PM
Here's how bad I got the bug - haven't even finished my first bike and I'm already looking at other possibles even though I've got no money. [xx(]

Jay_G
08-03-2008, 09:51 PM
I reckon i have it too, clicking it down to 3rd for overtaking to hear it rev and to buzz the cars with a cut down pipe. thinking about building the missus a fighter for her first bike :)

NakedTurboBusa
11-03-2008, 06:14 PM
18000 K .................................... 12000 K on whores and 5500 K on marching powder then 500 bucks on litte blue pills starting with V

Pete