PDA

View Full Version : newbie streetfighter

buggyboy3
29-01-2008, 09:53 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/836426421174366.JPG

Hi there, I'm new to the street figter scene. I bought this bike recently and am keen to change it. I want to get rid of the rear and keep the pillion but make it look better. I'm also looking at painting the wheels black or another colour. Any recommendations? Does anyone know a good bike mechanic in brisbane?

Thanks for your help!!!

megareg
30-01-2008, 07:17 AM
As I ride around Brisbane I see a lot of Hyundai's etc. with a small person of mediteranian apperance driving them, cap on backwards and the sub-woofer going hard.... the other thing that makes me laugh is the "compensating" huge alloy exhaust poking out.. I reckon the diameter is inversely proportional to the size of his cock, hence the "compensating"....

Now that I've seen a bike with one of those "mufflers" on, remind me to never consider one...

An R1 arse and a carbon pipe would do wonders for it.

cheers.

zx12argh
30-01-2008, 12:23 PM
Thats a big can you have there... The rest of the bike looks tidy tho

buggyboy3
30-01-2008, 01:29 PM
Yeah I know the canon is big.... and no it's not because I haven't got a decent sized John Henry. I'm keen to clean up the back. I'm getting the wheels painted black but if anyone knows a good back for one please let me know or even a better cannon!

If it rains I pull the cannon off and park the bike in it.

2 uses!

30-01-2008, 02:14 PM
Check ya down tubes and the rails under the tank every so often.....They can crack

buggyboy3
30-01-2008, 04:35 PM
dumb question. what's a down tube and rail?

30-01-2008, 05:36 PM
the long bits the oil cooler is fixed to and the big alloy bits that are under the tank