PDA

View Full Version : Latte Sipping poofs!

Hagarr
08-09-2013, 09:43 PM
It would appear WASF members have become Latte Sipping Poofs!

Anyone wish to catch up for a fucking Latte?

I vote we all sell our bikes and buy Ducati's and cruise the Latte strip poncing about!

hyofighter
08-09-2013, 11:47 PM
I don't remember sipping any lattes or receiving it in the arse , not sure what your stating here , been out plenty of times but it usually on my own and not from lack of trying

Hagarr
09-09-2013, 01:10 PM
HAHA probably more related to myself lately :)

rock hard
09-09-2013, 01:59 PM
Hey Danny i already have a Ducati and im def not gonna start playing for the other team this late in the game but it seems that our little bunch has lost its steam ,im sorry as im never home for anything lately but with the demise of the legendry beer tours alas poor Martins health we never seem to actually fuckin ride anymore..and dont call me a poof unless you buy me a drink first

Azrael
09-09-2013, 08:11 PM
I'm always up for skids but not latte's

Azrael
09-09-2013, 08:15 PM
Beers and shit talkin this sunday lunchtime my shed if anyones interested..
Go...

BillyWhizz888
09-09-2013, 11:07 PM
It would appear WASF members have become Latte Sipping Poofs!

Anyone wish to catch up for a fucking Latte?

I vote we all sell our bikes and buy Ducati's and cruise the Latte strip poncing about!

Hmmm Latte in the rain, love it :-)

Watto
10-09-2013, 04:00 AM
I'm still o'seas not back till last week of October - guess I'll be havin lattes till then :eek:

Will be getting the trumpy tuned when I'm back and well overdue for a ride

Hagarr
10-09-2013, 02:18 PM
Hey Watto seeing as you is Master Bates the sailing man, only recently checked out the Louis Vuitton cup the other day and was absolutely stunned at what those guys are doing.

72 foot of boat fully out of water and doing about 40+ knots holy crap that is special!

Watto
11-09-2013, 06:23 AM
Mate they fly - check out this its called a moth and carbon fibre versions weigh about 38 kgs fully rigged awesome single seater http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a8-2VZDQTvU&feature=related

MOOSE69
12-09-2013, 07:06 PM
Ive got a Duke , im up for a Latte , beer , heaps of rum before anybody gets my ass though;)

Hagarr
12-09-2013, 07:08 PM
Thats insane, How come they allow hydrofoils now?

I've always wanted to fit a Z1300 Engine with a jet unit in to a tinnie and fit hydrofoils!

HHHMMM wheres the Tig!

Hagarr
12-09-2013, 07:11 PM
Ive got a Duke , im up for a Latte , beer , heaps of rum before anybody gets my ass though;)

Unfortunately unless we get a break in the weather I'm going to be out for a while, Hernia Operation Monday!

So consider me a Latte sipping poof LOL!

MattyDucati
12-09-2013, 09:38 PM
Fuck me! In 8 posts ya went from "cun slack cunts lets go for a ride" to Dem boats go good aye. Issues much!

Hagarr
12-09-2013, 10:41 PM
Fuck me! In 8 posts ya went from "cun slack cunts lets go for a ride" to Dem boats go good aye. Issues much!

Well Fuck all happening so might as well talk about something interesting!

MattyDucati
12-09-2013, 10:49 PM

lol
Good luck with the op Bloke!

Azrael
13-09-2013, 05:22 PM

You old fuckers need glasses, I offered shed beers my place sundy danny but no takers so fuck ya's ill drink it all by meself

Oh I hear you met me old mate Chris, the "bike instructor", and me old mate Mark (the other harris owner), small world hey

Hagarr
13-09-2013, 06:03 PM
You old fuckers need glasses, I offered shed beers my place sundy danny but no takers so fuck ya's ill drink it all by meself

Oh I hear you met me old mate Chris, the "bike instructor", and me old mate Mark (the other harris owner), small world hey

I might catch up Sunday I haven't ruled that one out yet, but probably shouldn't be checking in to Hospital .......drunk! HAHA.

Yeah Chris is taking Helga for her lessons and I knew Mark & Steve back in the '80's, in fact Mark left my joint in Lathlain after a "couple" and I believe he crashed trying to enact an Evil Knievel dash across the railway crossing HAHa.

Next time I saw him he had plaster on wrist ....snicker, called me all sorts of names, couldn't see the funny side......

Horses or chores withstanding I'll see you Sunday.

Hagarr
13-09-2013, 06:04 PM
lol
Good luck with the op Bloke!

:)

Azrael
14-09-2013, 12:40 AM
Theyre both good blokes, chris just scored bmw spot for the aus safari so dont expect to see him for a few weeks,
Il see ya sundy if u make it