PDA

View Full Version : job title??

ALBI
05-09-2013, 05:11 PM
OK SO HAS ANYONE BEEN DRAGGED INTO OFFICE AND TOLD THE UR PERSONALITY DOES NOT SUIT THE ROLE YOU WERE EMPLOYED FOR ??

ON TUES CALLED TO OFFICE TOLD THE VERY THING WTF??

EVERYONE ON FLOOR SAYS THEY DONT LIKE THE WAY I HAND OUT JOBS ETC ??

SO TODAY AS PER MY NORMAL ROUTINE WALKING THROUGH SHOP SEEING HOW THE BOYS ARE GOING AND TALKING SHITE, DROP IT INTO THE CHAT AND ALL WERE SUPPRISED AT COMMENT , 1 EVEN SAID FUCK EM, IF YOU GO IM OFF , ONE OF THE REASON HE LIKES IT HERE IS IM LAID BACK ABOUT SOME JOBS AND DONT RUSH THE BOYS .

WHEN I TOLD THEM LORD FARQWADE "THE NEW SERVICE MANAGER" HE WILL DO THE ROLE THEY ALL LOOKED VERY VERY UNHAPPY , ALL STAFF THROUGH OUT SPARE AND DISMANTLING INCLUDING CURRENT CUSTOMER BASE ONLY ASK FOR ME AND REFUSE TO DEAL WITH HIM .

I WAS PULLED UP ABOUT A MONTH AGO DURING OUR MONTHLY MEETING THAT I NEED TO DO A BETTER JOB AS SOME OF MY ROLE HAS SLIPPED , SO I DID PICK UP THE PACE , BUT ALSO WENT IN AND TOLD THEM IM HAVING PROBLEMS AT HOME AS MUM IS LEAVING AUSTRALIA TO GOTO SCOTTLAND AND BETWEEN MY WIFE , MUM , KIDS FIGHTING AND ELDEST SONS RIGHT EAR WITH A HUGE HOLE IN IT REQIURING HIM TO HAVE HIS BASE OF SKULL REMOVED TO FIX, IM UNDER SOME STRESS AND TOLD THEM IF IT AFFECTS MY ROLE OR I SAY SOMETHING I SHOULDNT, TO PLZ LET ME KNOW SO I CAN SORT IT OUT , AND BEEN NOTHING SINCE!

THE BOSS KEEPS TELLING ME A CUSTOMER OF PARTS OWES $190,000.00 THOU AND THAT COMPANY HAS GONE UNDER AND THEY ALSO OWE WESTRAC $2.5 MILLION MY WIFES HOTEL IS OWED $60 THOU PLUS , SO THIS TELLS ME WORK IS UNDER FINATUAL STRAIN , SO WHY DONT THEY JUST SAY ALBI , WE HAVE SOME ISSUES IS IT POSSIBLE TO FREEZE UR WAGE OR PUT YOU ON FLOOR TO WORK FOR NOW .
OR AM I BEING SILLY AND MISSING SOMETHING ??:mad:

Cruisecontrol
05-09-2013, 05:57 PM
Yeah, you left your caps lock on.

ALBI
05-09-2013, 08:21 PM
opps hehehe
who gives a fuck anyway opps theres that wrong peronality .

ozzy1100
05-09-2013, 08:33 PM
with out titts this post is meaningless.......

El_Hefty
05-09-2013, 09:42 PM
the dear dorathy column is in womans day i think, best you write her

stiffsimon
05-09-2013, 10:11 PM
opps hehehe
who gives a fuck anyway opps theres that wrong peronality .

jd +++

ALBI
07-09-2013, 05:20 PM
Fuck you all then
Not one positive reply!!!

I Live and breath ASF and our huge freindship here .
I don't have a big brother to lean on or talk to .
I don't have a dad whom gives a shit that I can talk to.
And it seams that if a member opens up and seeks help he gets shat on ,he ain't welcome.

Maybee if I put a gun to my head and blow the fucker off , and then wife posts bike for sale ,
Maybee some members may say oh Fuck wat if

nick76
07-09-2013, 05:54 PM
Maybe see a counsellor????

hooligan
07-09-2013, 06:33 PM
Albi,
To me, Your first post read like crazy man rant, not like a request for help. If you type a bit more coherently, you might get more serious answers. And jumping to maybe I should shoot myself seems a bit extreme, nicks advice of a counsellor seems like good advice. If your wife posts the bike for sale, dan might buy it, he loves TL's.
Now, back to your question, no I haven't been told my personality doesn't suit my job.
I have had some fuck try and squeeze me out of a job.
Yes you are being a bit silly. :)

Cruisecontrol
07-09-2013, 09:02 PM
Albi,] If your wife posts the bike for sale, dan might buy it, he loves TL's.

Haha.
Just ride it off a cliff. Two birds with one stone.

Redmohawk
07-09-2013, 11:08 PM
No one likes my personality , Prob because I'm a cunt. Suits me fine though. Fuck em, do what you need to get by at work till you don't need to work for them anymore.

wackyrider
08-09-2013, 12:46 AM
Mate, I didn't realise that the first post was a call for help. Take a step back and chill on the gun part though mate. I tried to PM you but it's not possible. If you ever need to just have a chat, just give me a call. 0429447561

Tim
08-09-2013, 08:11 AM
I don't think "go see a counselor" is what he is looking for.. as I know for me (and probably most guys) the last place you will see me is talking to some dude who is separated from real life.
I cant really do or say much ALBI, but I hear you.

Jules is a decent guy give him a call and or take a bike out and give it a thrashing!

barknmad
08-09-2013, 08:13 AM
Hey, It doesn't sound like you are missing something or being silly. Some things are done in haste and a gun to your head isn't a solution. This would let down the boys at work who do support you and the excellent customer relationships you said you have built. Yes, I've been told my personality doesn't fit and had a similar reaction. Guess what? I had a similar thought. It was pointed out to me that it was because I had consideration and passion this occurred. Yep, they were right, my personality didn't fit. I changed jobs (and career direction), kept my colleagues as friends (some changed with me) and haven't looked back. Think of the positives you have written and good luck!

TonyOW31
08-09-2013, 09:42 AM
Couple of things you can do in this situation.
If work is causing you enough stress that you are talking guns to the head, find another job and leave asap, it's just a job, it's not worth it.
Otherwise, you can put in a workcover claim and go on stress leave.
It's not worth fucking your own life up for someone elses business. Do you think they would be prepared to do the same for you?

Snaffler
11-09-2013, 11:53 AM
Albi
times are tough and you have a family dude, slow down and just breath champ because you need to think like a family man not a single man dude.. no work will ever give a shit for there workers and will bleed you for ever bit of what your worth but never will they pat you on the back or just give you a pay rise for the work you do and being owed money and taking hard losses will only increase this problem your facing ok..
A: DONT ever talk about suicide its not respected!
B: take a time out dude and get your self in the right frame to be able to continue. stress leave or sick or annual leave are your best friends rite now, so spend it with your family and talk to them also so half the shit can back off.

safighter
11-09-2013, 04:42 PM
Yeah mate deep breath ,my job description is for a toolmaker and I have spent all day doing store work wtf , but in SA jobs are hard to find and the last line on my job description says , and any other task required ,take a look at people like my wife having chemo three major ops in the last two years and things find a better perspective ,go for a nice long ride mate helps me.

K6Thou
11-09-2013, 06:11 PM
Has anyone got ALBI's number ? He's gone from the facebooks..... Might pay to give him a call and say G'day....

Tim
11-09-2013, 06:27 PM
Has anyone got ALBI's number ? He's gone from the facebooks..... Might pay to give him a call and say G'day....

I was thinking along the same lines yesterday. his last visit here was monday

Redmohawk
11-09-2013, 07:13 PM
I did have it but lost it and about 200 others when My phone shat it self a few weeks back

wackyrider
12-09-2013, 11:50 AM
Just checked fb and he removed his account, but I managed to find his number. Tried calling but got no answer and I left a msg

Gix11
12-09-2013, 02:02 PM
He asked to be deleted from here as well. No need to be deleted, it's up to him if he wants to come here or not.

nick76
12-09-2013, 02:31 PM
He asked to be deleted from here as well. No need to be deleted, it's up to him if he wants to come here or not.
Really.....coz no one took his rant like OP serious???
Maybe he could check these sites....
https://www.ruokday.com/
http://www.beyondblue.org.au/

(https://www.ruokday.com/)

Cruisecontrol
12-09-2013, 05:15 PM
What a Princess.

No wonder he and Pete got along so well...