PDA

View Full Version : ZXR and ZX9 Parts

Jed
10-07-2013, 02:32 PM
Ok the ZXR has gone. Now have to clean the shed out of Kwaka parts and fill up with Gixxer.

Bits include

- Various front and rear sprockets

- ZX9 -tank - carbs - airbox - rear subframe - swingarm - switch blocks - headers - complete wiring loom - rear brake setup - forks - probably more so ask and i'll have a look

- ZXR - 750 motor - rear subframe - seat and plastics - cdi - tank - wheels - original rearsets - plus heap more.

If you looking for something and it's not on the list, just ask as I will probably have it.

Cheers, Jed

TurboKat
10-07-2013, 03:54 PM
What sort of condish is the ZXR tank in Jed? Is it an L model?

Jed
11-07-2013, 08:52 AM
Yer mate - it's in excellent condition. Are you in a hurry for it?

The deal is I have sold it to a guy who wants the engine etc to put in a golf buggy. So anything he doesn't use or need I get back. So evrything you see in the pic minus what he needs motor wise will be up for sale

Cheers Jed

http://imageshack.us/a/img571/7434/img2239q.jpg

TurboKat
15-07-2013, 06:08 PM
It's a shame to see good bikes get wrecked :(
Nah Jed, I'm not in a screaming hurry, I'm slowly putting another 7/9 together & there are a few bits & bobs missing so I'll get a shopping list organised & get back to you.

ozzy1100
15-07-2013, 08:06 PM
Nah Jed, I'm not in a screaming hurry, I'm slowly putting another 7/9 together & there are a few bits & bobs missing so I'll get a shopping list organised & get back to you.

agreed , would have made some1 a really cheep good performing allround street bike and as the added bonus a custom one

Jed
16-07-2013, 08:44 AM

No worries. Just let me know what your after when your ready

agreed , would have made some1 a really cheep good performing allround street bike and as the added bonus a custom one

I know Lynton. I can't say its not a little sad but this was my first fighter build and a very small budget one at that. I had a great time with this bike, but gotta move on.

ozzy1100
16-07-2013, 09:52 AM
No you did what you had to it is just a bike
but shits me that people and I don't mean here
won't and more to the point realise just how cheep and easy it is to have a custom bike
In the real world that bike is more bike than most can ride, my 92 stock 750( everywhere that counts)
is good enough to fucking have a blast on. Rant over