PDA

View Full Version : Pipe Werx?

Jed
19-06-2013, 10:32 AM
Anyone have any idea what Pipe Werx slipon's are like?

DaveG
21-06-2013, 03:18 PM
Yep - just fitted one to my track bike. It's a bit hard to tell what is the pipe alone as i binned everything from the original bike and it's now a 4-1 system.
But its certainly breathes OK and whilst I haven't chucked a PC in yet, it's definitely not lost any pull from low down. I only really use the bike at Eastern Creek so my experience elsewhere is a bit limited.

But for the cash, I'd definitely recommend it. If I spend cash on a dyno before suspension, i'll let you know what happens4448

EXBEN
21-06-2013, 07:52 PM
I just fitted a set of cans to a Daytona 675, quality was impressive & their eliminator kit was well thought out, I'd use them again.
The ones i fitted were carbon skin & very nice finish.

EXBEN
21-06-2013, 07:55 PM
Scrap all that, the one I used was Competition Werks sorry http://www.competitionwerkes.com/

Large
22-06-2013, 03:19 PM
Try and keep up Ben

Jed
24-06-2013, 02:38 PM
Yep - just fitted one to my track bike. It's a bit hard to tell what is the pipe alone as i binned everything from the original bike and it's now a 4-1 system.
But its certainly breathes OK and whilst I haven't chucked a PC in yet, it's definitely not lost any pull from low down. I only really use the bike at Eastern Creek so my experience elsewhere is a bit limited.

But for the cash, I'd definitely recommend it. If I spend cash on a dyno before suspension, i'll let you know what happens4448

Thanx mate