PDA

View Full Version : Nfr 2013

ALBI
17-06-2013, 12:37 PM
ok guys and gals , NFR 2013 !!

is it going to be the same date as usual ??
same pub ??
need to book holidays now as my techs are starting top organise their shit !!
whom is doing the leg work ???:cool:

fimpBIKES
17-06-2013, 12:46 PM
i <3 NFR!!!!

Redmohawk
17-06-2013, 01:14 PM
I'd like to ride home this time

hooligan
17-06-2013, 03:08 PM
I'd like to ride home this time
book an extra night in the pub just in case.

xa-mont
17-06-2013, 04:37 PM
i would also like to know cause i've just used up all my leave so i need to sus out what leave im going to need so i can work more.

Redmohawk
17-06-2013, 05:32 PM
book an extra night in the pub just in case.

Na thumb still works but I'm not game to get a ride from anyone driving a mitsubishi van this time.

bluedrags
17-06-2013, 06:42 PM
What's the dates and the name of the pub you stay at.

Nudie
17-06-2013, 07:02 PM
It seems this years Snowy Ride is on Satdy 2nd Nov. So I guess NFR will be Fridee 8th til Sundee 10th Nov.
The pub we stay at is the Alpine at Cooma.

No, I'm not organising nuffing. Fuck off

rod185651
17-06-2013, 07:26 PM
Yep NFR will be on the weekend after snowie run. We will be staying in the Cooma / Jindabyne local area.

Redmohawk
17-06-2013, 07:55 PM
You going this yeah Numbers ?

Gitzy
17-06-2013, 08:01 PM
I'll be there Bitches..

ALBI
17-06-2013, 08:07 PM
sweet hols will be booked!!
nudie you still got the mirrors mate sent ya mail ??

rod185651
17-06-2013, 08:12 PM
Yea Red, I will be dusting off the leathers

Weaselman
17-06-2013, 10:36 PM
Yea Red, I will be dusting off the leathers

With a shovel ;)

rod185651
18-06-2013, 05:59 PM
Yeah been a while since been on two wheels? Have eye op in little under a month so will being able to see again will help

Weaselman
19-06-2013, 04:32 PM
NFR13 IS A GO!

After speaking with rodnumbers and Hooligan, NFR is on again this year.

Dates will be as per usual, the weekend AFTER the Snowy Ride. Sometime in November - confirmed dates to come.

Please note: This year there is a change. After discussions, the NFR13 will be strictly members only. The reason for this is to keep it pure, and to have the kind of fun we have without the downside of large groups and riders we don't know.
Anybody wanting to bring a +1 will be required to have them join the forum for a period of time before the ride so we can all be familiar with who is coming along. (Please don't think this is us being controlling, but this is a fighter rider's run and we just want to keep it pure.)

We understand that not everyone who may attend has a fighter at the moment, but we would like everyone to make an effort to come on one if they can. If you can't, you can't.

Can't wait to see all you stupid fuckers again!

Thanks from Rod, Weasel and Hooligan.

rod185651
19-06-2013, 05:23 PM
Well put mate.

ALBI
20-06-2013, 10:01 AM
hmm well weasel if members only im not going !!!!

fimpBIKES
20-06-2013, 12:26 PM
you do realise you ARE a member albi???

anyways, if you want me to be in charge of sorting accomodation thats fine
the route is pretty standard i assume? still staying at same joint (why wouldnt we, they're awesome and there are sassy grannies there!)

rod185651
20-06-2013, 01:25 PM
All good, Fimp you can run the complaints department

ALBI
20-06-2013, 01:39 PM
you do realise you ARE a member albi???

anyways, if you want me to be in charge of sorting accomodation thats fine
the route is pretty standard i assume? still staying at same joint (why wouldnt we, they're awesome and there are sassy grannies there!)
sassy grannies ?? wow they wernt there last yr lol

nah fimp i know i am a member mate !!

i ment if only members are allowed to go to NFR 2013 im not going !!

i do look forward to seeing ASF members but come on ! how else are we to get fresh members a lot o blokes look forward to riding with fellow mates but its also refeshing to ride and meet new people aswell !!

ive never riden with rod 185651 and as far as i know he may ride like crap ? "sorry rod a points a point " he may think i ride like shit ?? unless we all are profesional riders then no one is safe !!

i ve three mates with the folloing bikes
1 x full house sv1000 " doug will leave most for dead " and lives and breaths bikes like us , but dont use internet much!
1x TLR1000 matt rides like a devil and same as doug
1x APRILLA RSV 1000 duncan not as flash on bike but higher and better rider than me !
all 3 x mates live breath and ride and were asking about NFR 2013 and and were going to plan to ride along to see what we r all about !!

and dan "cruise control " never even meet him , dont know if he has gone on a ride ?? but even thou he comes across as a tosser/keyboard warrior i still would like to meet him !!"

quite a few members wont be going boxer may not be going , si ?? would be nice to meet him .

im not complaining not wingeing , but wats the point going if i cant meet new people and have a shit load of fun doing it .

Redmohawk
20-06-2013, 03:18 PM
WHAT is all the crap pissing and moaning about here , when did ASF turn into a winge athon ? Fuck me with a double ended dildo .

Join ASF and ride simple , a membership is easy enough. The boys that started the ride and sort the shit have set the deal , seems fair to me. If you have a mate that wants to come and he is puter iliterate nows your chance to teach him or just log him in with your pc and get him to fill out an intro and Bobs your cousins sister inlaw.

I can't ride for shit shouldnt be left near tools booze or ladys longer than 5 min , yet I'm tolerated at NFR. Its not a pissing contest as to whos the best rider, Its a few riders going out for some fun. The main reason I like NFR and havent missed one since I started is the relaxed feel (even when Pete turns up) If your all going to piss n moan till november I'll prob shoot myself.

yuma bizl
20-06-2013, 03:40 PM
lol. go red

Cruisecontrol
20-06-2013, 04:18 PM
They are opinions Red. You aren't shy about expressing yours so how about you give someone else a turn.

rod185651
20-06-2013, 04:32 PM
sassy grannies ?? wow they wernt there last yr lol

i ve three mates with the folloing bikes
1 x full house sv1000 " doug will leave most for dead " and lives and breaths bikes like us , but dont use internet much!
1x TLR1000 matt rides like a devil and same as doug
1x APRILLA RSV 1000 duncan not as flash on bike but higher and better rider than me !
all 3 x mates live breath and ride and were asking about NFR 2013 and and were going to plan to ride along to see what we r all about !!

Cool get them to join the forum or you can all do the Snowy run the week before.
It has got nothing to do with riding ability.
If they are not prepared to join ASF, their not welcome on NFR
If you want to cry about it, don't come to NFR either, rather ride with one mate then 20 strangers

Gitzy
20-06-2013, 04:56 PM
Dan's a good dude Albi , I've slept with him... errr in the same room I mean. He didn't try anything and you know I'm kinda pretty so that says something lol.

Can't comment on Rod's riding though I couldn't keep up and I tried. He's no good at doing up headstem bolts though . :p

wackyrider
20-06-2013, 05:13 PM
Can't comment on Rod's riding though I couldn't keep up and I tried. He's no good at doing up headstem bolts though . :p

hahaha. I remember that. Over the mountain we went and out came the tools.

"the front end feels a bit loose" No shit, lol

rod185651
20-06-2013, 05:54 PM
hahaha. I remember that. Over the mountain we went and out came the tools.

"the front end feels a bit loose" No shit, lol

Yeah yeah, guilty as charged. Never been abused in Maltese before that.

Cruisecontrol
20-06-2013, 06:05 PM
Dan's a good dude Albi , I've slept with him... errr in the same room I mean. He didn't try anything and you know I'm kinda pretty so that says something lol.

It's probably best you don't remember, Todd.

Weaselman
20-06-2013, 07:40 PM
For fucks sake! We've been running the NFR for 6 years now, and ever since it started it was for ASF members to meet ASF members and go riding their streetfighters.

Do we care about everyone's problems with us setting the rules? No.
Do we care if people don't turn up because they don't like the rules? No.
Do we care if people who aren't on ASF, or aren't willing to join, can't come to the ride? No.

It is an ASF ride, full stop. The people who want to come, will come. Simple. It isn't the AFR, NFR was clearly defined as something different.

If you don't like it, go back to wearing out your keyboard talking to people who might give a fuck.

I will be there, I always intend to be there, and the people who know what it is all about, will be there. It was discussed amongst the organisers (or those who put in the leg work every year) and the agreements were not up for discussion or debate. You come, or you stay at home.

If you're not planning on coming because of these new guidelines, then shut the fuck up.

*Everyone who knows me, knows I don't say these things out of malice.

rod185651
20-06-2013, 08:26 PM
So there, now it's official, the sheriff has spoken.
Well said mate.

Redmohawk
20-06-2013, 08:46 PM
Who's malice and when do we get to meet her ?

rod185651
20-06-2013, 09:01 PM
Who's malice and when do we get to meet her ?

I used to live next door to her

Redmohawk
20-06-2013, 10:05 PM
I married her a few years back then , she tore me a new ass

wackyrider
23-06-2013, 01:40 AM
Yeah yeah, guilty as charged. Never been abused in Maltese before that.

My pleasure