PDA

View Full Version : Engineer wanted

DRKSIDE
01-05-2013, 02:33 PM
Hi peoples! Can anybody recommend an engineer to help me fit the SSSA on my ZX10?

I'll need help:
> machining spacers
> aligning the rear wheel, chain and sprockets
> machining new lower dog bone mount
> other things ive no doubt forgotten

Hagarr
01-05-2013, 03:12 PM
Nah you don't need an Engineer just a Bodge artist!

Only joking must be heaps on ASF who've done the job.

DID you research the ASF Modifications help site ?

Put a request in and see what comes back.

Need to advise which SSSA you have purchased and going to use as they are all a bit different obviously.

Are you teknicamilly minded yourself its not that difficult if you have a few tools and a bit of help (Beer, Pizza etc)

Hi peoples! Can anybody recommend an engineer to help me fit the SSSA on my ZX10?

I'll need help:
> machining spacers
> aligning the rear wheel, chain and sprockets
> machining new lower dog bone mount
> other things ive no doubt forgotten

Azrael
01-05-2013, 04:20 PM
What size spacers do you need made? I can turn that shit up. Im back to work tomorra but off all next week if you want ill come measure up and give u a hand?

DRKSIDE
01-05-2013, 05:35 PM
What size spacers do you need made? I can turn that shit up. Im back to work tomorra but off all next week if you want ill come measure up and give u a hand?Thanks for the offer! If I can find some time next week, i'll give you a buzz!!

Need to advise which SSSA you have purchased and going to use as they are all a bit different obviously.

Are you teknicamilly minded yourself its not that difficult if you have a few tools and a bit of help (Beer, Pizza etc)
Im using an MV Agusta F4 swinger. Ive poured over this thread to get as much info as I can but its come to the point where i now just need to DO IT :) http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=77789
I dont have a mill or lathe so im stuck!

Hagarr
01-05-2013, 09:22 PM
Hey Tom , off thread!

how do you feel about carving up my Harris tank and doing some mods??

ozzy1100
01-05-2013, 11:32 PM
how's the nerves Tom...grinder and harris tank in the same sentance bwahahaha

Hagarr
02-05-2013, 09:51 AM
I'm not feelin the luv Tom!

Azrael
02-05-2013, 11:40 AM
Count me in danny, just got a new tig that cranks the ally so we can make one from scratch if u like or yeah hitup the harris tank with 5", either way im downwith that.