PDA

View Full Version : Worldwide Will - SF staffer goes travelling

MDM
18-01-2008, 03:01 AM
Just to warn all you colonials - Streetfighters staffer Will is going on a circumnavigation of the globe over a couple of months this year, and leaving me <s>in the shit</s> alone in the quiet and peaceful SF office.
He's gonna be landing in Melbourne on the 13th April (yeah, shit timing re AFR) and <s>getting kicked out</s> leaving from Sydney on 3rd May...
If there's anything interesting going on, or any possible feature bikes being finished for around that time, then he'll have an international email addy that'll be posted on here soon.
And no, I don't know why it'sme that's having to write this and not him...

03gixxerpilot
18-01-2008, 04:07 AM
its because you are a sucker

chopaweeza
18-01-2008, 06:30 AM
While he's in Melbourne I'm sure there are plenty of ASF members that <s>will take him in and molest him</s> look after him well and make him <s>bark like a dog</s> welcome . Melbourne is such a <s>perverted shithole</s>cosmoplitan place Young Will will fit right in.....

Gix11
18-01-2008, 12:12 PM
Tell Will he'll have to get off his arse and post in here as well as I know he frequents (or has done) custom fighters, so he knows the score.

April 13th could actually work out well for him as the AFR usually encourages people to get their bikes finshed for the event, so you never know, there may be a whole heap of new bikes kicking around for him to take a nose at.

Is he not making it up here to the Gold Coast?

Is this a work thing or was it more like:
WILL: "Alright Dave, I'm going to travel the world, spread my seed and live life to the full before I get old, plus I've seen The Long Way Round twice on DVD so I'm a professional. Right, I'm outta here"
MDM: "That's lovely Will. Now here's a note pad and a camera - you've got two weeks. Stop fuckin' about"

Get him in here. We'll sort him out.

fimpBIKES
18-01-2008, 02:51 PM
i'll put him up for a night if he gives me a feature ;)

Jockney Rebel
18-01-2008, 03:20 PM
Dave ..tell him to bring some goodies with him [ no not oddie ,taylor and garden either] so we can <s>mug him </s>:D remember his trip.

whens he getting to Sydney? wouldnt mind sayin hi

Weaselman
18-01-2008, 05:14 PM
WAnna organise a ride Jim?

Jockney Rebel
18-01-2008, 05:33 PM
yep sounds lik a plan matey

MDM
24-01-2008, 02:22 AM
Incoming...

Wingnut
24-01-2008, 02:58 AM
Yallo, yes I will be in Aus on the dates Derv mentioned, also in Auckland NZ for a couple of weeks after that.

Beer etc cool (if you're buying, I'm an intercontinental ballistic hippy ponce with empty pockets), crash space not needed in Melbourne but could be handy in Sydney, will have camera with me so can do a shoot if there are any feature bikes in the area, will also have girlfriend with me so no molestation of any kind, thank you.

Oh does anyone have a pet koala bear? I want to meet one.

Pab13
24-01-2008, 06:07 AM
Will, I recon Banditrod would catch up with you when your in Melbourne cos his
Bandit is well worth a feature it's a very nice home build if your interested.

HOS
24-01-2008, 06:27 AM
Gonna be lonely in Canary Wharf Towers then ....... :(;)

BillyWhizz888
24-01-2008, 07:55 AM
We can arrange cement... ;)
that way if he hardens the fcuk up he might be allowed into WA :D
then again...

fimpBIKES
24-01-2008, 10:14 AM
Hey Will,
are you hiring a bike while your out here?

i'd gladly take you for a run north from sydney to Wollombi Tavern where we could sample large amounts of this when we get back to my humble abode :D

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/8654686885018.JPG

BANDITROD
24-01-2008, 10:36 AM
quote:Originally posted by Wingnut

Yallo, yes I will be in Aus on the dates Derv mentioned, also in Auckland NZ for a couple of weeks after that.

Beer etc cool (if you're buying, I'm an intercontinental ballistic hippy ponce with empty pockets), crash space not needed in Melbourne but could be handy in Sydney, will have camera with me so can do a shoot if there are any feature bikes in the area, will also have girlfriend with me so no molestation of any kind, thank you.

i dont have a koala but i have a mate with a bundy bear suit im sure for the right dollars we could arrange something hahahahaha

qickdraw
24-01-2008, 12:18 PM
quote:Originally posted by fimpBIKES

Hey Will,
are you hiring a bike while your out here?

i'd gladly take you for a run north from sydney to Wollombi Tavern where we could sample large amounts of this when we get back to my humble abode :D

Oh no, looks like Fimps crimes against humanity are about to get international recognition. Poor William won't be able to sit down for a week after he's sampled large amounts of Fimps 'jungle juice'....![:I]

fimpBIKES
24-01-2008, 12:19 PM
HOW DARE YOU!!!!

um, then again...
fair enuff [:X]

ps- did u get those gauges in yet? ;)

qickdraw
24-01-2008, 12:27 PM

Hey Will, if you're coming in to Sydney and need a decent place to crash for a few days let me know & I can sort out a couple of bike shoots around town (a good excuse to do some sight-seeing, too!) as well as a pat-a-koala thingy for you & the missus. I can even let you hold our pet parrots and my snake (SHADDUP, YA DIRTY FUGGERS - IT'S A REAL FUCKING SNAKE!). It'll be domestic bliss - just make sure you wash under your armpits and take your shoes off before you get let into the house...;)

qickdraw
24-01-2008, 12:29 PM
quote:Originally posted by fimpBIKES

HOW DARE YOU!!!!

um, then again...
fair enuff [:X]

ps- did u get those gauges in yet? ;)

FUCK ME! Do you ever do any work? And no, not yet....

fimpBIKES
24-01-2008, 01:57 PM
sure, i do plenty of work,
in fact i just finished designing THIS

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/65476014957.JPG

:D

now how about you WORK on getting me some gauges [:P]

Gix11
24-01-2008, 04:33 PM
Well if you're going to stay down South then you ain't going to see the QLD bikes up here. No worries Will, the lads will look after you down there.

fimpBIKES
24-01-2008, 05:01 PM
airfares a cheap from Newcastle, could even do a daytrip to QLD and hold his hand if he wants ;)

BOHEMION
24-01-2008, 07:48 PM
quote:Originally posted by qickdraw

Hey Will, if you're coming in to Sydney and need a decent place to crash for a few days let me know & I can sort out a couple of bike shoots around town (a good excuse to do some sight-seeing, too!) as well as a pat-a-koala thingy for you & the missus. I can even let you hold our pet parrots and my snake (SHADDUP, YA DIRTY FUGGERS - IT'S A REAL FUCKING SNAKE!). It'll be domestic bliss - just make sure you wash under your armpits and take your shoes off before you get let into the house...;)

Just watch out for them Drop bears Will ;)
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/65536810548.jpg

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/65536890554.jpg

Jockney Rebel
24-01-2008, 08:33 PM
corluvaduckstrikealightguvna.... i go 13000 miles to avoid the london press and now theyve found me ...ere..ur missus dont work for the inland revenue does she ? i paid me tax 'fore i left 'onest guvna..no? ok
then ur alright to stay up here on the coast with us [away from the sydney nutters]we ve got a whole park up here full of koalas
seriously tho ill try to catch up with u when ur in the city mate

Wingnut
25-01-2008, 07:26 PM
Cool, already on the case with BanditRod.

Sydney - any feature bikes around I can snap? Otherwise I'm quite happy to sit in a bar all day and whinge about missing British beer :)

Probably won't be hiring a bike... cash is a bit limited... although not ruling it out.

Wingnut
25-01-2008, 07:29 PM
quote:Originally posted by BOHEMIONJust watch out for them Drop bears Will ;)

Fuck my old boots, is that real?

Anyone got a possum, then?

Jockney Rebel
25-01-2008, 09:14 PM
..i got 2 livin in me bloody roof noisy fukers

Wingnut
25-01-2008, 09:18 PM
I'll have one! :D

Jockney Rebel
25-01-2008, 09:28 PM
your welcome to it will ..if u can catch it ..its like a big rat with 2inch claws ..cute tho but then its like everything over here [ive observed this in my 3years here] all the wildlife wants to do is kill and eat ya ..even the ants have got attitude lol
i was ridin down the 'old pacifc highway' nice rd btw ,and i saw what looked like a big branch layin across the road ..it werent no stick it was a 6foot carpet snake !!!
bad enuf when the buggers get u off the bike then there so pissed off u hit em they bite ya ! welcome to Australia ;]

hooligan
25-01-2008, 10:42 PM

Sydney - any feature bikes around I can snap?

Mine's in sydney..:D

BOHEMION
26-01-2008, 09:38 AM

quote:Originally posted by BOHEMIONJust watch out for them Drop bears Will ;)

Fuck my old boots, is that real?

Anyone got a possum, then?

Yep its real[8D] Just ask the Zoo keeper if its a real koala or a drop bear before you pat them.[}:)]

Jockney Rebel
26-01-2008, 03:37 PM
....3vil bo....... 3vil

Iceman
26-01-2008, 04:02 PM
13th of April, I dare say Challenger will be together and still running then, assuming it survives the fools run that is.

fimpBIKES
26-01-2008, 04:10 PM
i'd GLADLY make the trek to sydney for a feature Will

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/209607958317727.jpg

Iceman
26-01-2008, 04:26 PM
I see it still leaks. lol

fimpBIKES
26-01-2008, 04:35 PM
yeah, yeah
but at least i rode it to dubbo [:P]

i must say that it has improved GREATLY since last april
and even since that photo was taken about 6months back (ooh, its almost february and guess whos bike PWNs that particular month in the ASF calender :D)

Gix11
28-01-2008, 08:21 PM
Will. Check the YOUR RIDE section for bikes you might want to check out. Email me also and I'll get you into the Member's Rides as well.

Wingnut
29-01-2008, 12:42 AM
Cool, cheers guys, definitely some decent bikes out there we want to feature!

If there are a few to do in Sydney and a few in Melbourne, easiest way to do it is probably keep an eye on the weather (does it do anything other than blazing sunshine?) and I'll try to get them all done on one day (per each city). Makes it easier for everybody, and also means we can have a swift beer afterwards :)

MDM
30-01-2008, 01:23 AM
Looks like da boy is gonna be busy! :D
Well done chaps! :)

HueyonaBlade
30-01-2008, 04:01 PM
Seeing how we are all putting our hands up I'll make sure Im available for a chat and photo ;) And seeing as how Im a local Melbourne lad I may be able to come up with some good photo sites to

Wingnut
30-01-2008, 08:45 PM
Anyone got an expensive bike to lend me if I can scrape the cash together for a trackday at Philip Island?

hooligan
30-01-2008, 08:50 PM

Anyone got an expensive bike to lend me if I can scrape the cash together for a trackday at Philip Island?

I think streetracer might have one for you:D

Gix11
30-01-2008, 09:13 PM

Dream on. Saying that even a piece of shit would feel great on one of the greatest tracks in the world. I'm sure someone would lend you a piece of shit without a problem.

Jockney Rebel
02-02-2008, 09:56 PM
dont worry dave the 10 quid youve spent on the Air Kazakstan flight will be well spent
[the only airline that still uses DC-3s]lolol