PDA

View Full Version : EOI xmas drags vic 2013

hyofighter
26-03-2013, 04:47 PM
again this year im keen to go again to the xmas drags , had a ball last year and was good to put faces to names and road some awesome roads in SA on the way

this year i was thinking of driving over weather it be my car or not but was thinking and wondering if anyone else was keen to trailer bikes over ride the hills of adelaide and trailer on to vic for the drags get hammered and head home 2 weeks holiday few days over some riding some looking around drags drive home

only thinking out loud really but give people plenty of time to think save and be organised maybe

if not ill prob send the bike over again and ride again

Hagarr
26-03-2013, 07:22 PM
I'm a definite maybe possible as usual.

my preference is to not have a shitful life anymore and spend more time on shit I enjoy doing.

prefer to truck to Adelaide as per my intentions last year and head up the NSW coast after that and send bike back from Sydney or beyond.

just ride the roads for a couple of weeks and see where I end up.

Azrael
27-03-2013, 02:04 AM
Yeah scotty I'm keen on something like that, I took time off to ride in April but there's been a complete lack of interest on here so I can't be arsed organising anything, although ill give u a buzz cos I'm still keen for a blast if you are.
If u want to drop in we can work out the details over beers. I'm buying a new ute in the coming weeks so that'll save us a trailer...

Redmohawk
27-03-2013, 06:55 AM
If you mad bastards want a central Victoria Base near the Drag track , drop me a line.