PDA

View Full Version : Stacked my z1000

Z Power
14-01-2008, 04:23 PM
Went for a ride on Sunday with some mates and was heading out of Healsville towards Yea flicked into a left and there he was some
arse hair:( on a dirt bike crossing between bends, stood the bike up braked and missed him thank fuck. But hit a table drain launched
my Z side ways about 15 feet as you could imagine not feeling to flash the bike was still rideable so finished the days ride off as
was planed. Took the bike in to get a quote but they think it will
be a write off:(:([V] the bloke had no licence at all no rego
so now i have to wait and see what happens[V] hopefully everthing goes well with my insurance but with my luck i doubt it, i will post some pics when i can .

Pab13
14-01-2008, 04:42 PM
Hey there bro I think it will all work out fine your ok and we can fix
something up so your still mobile, keep your chin up.

Weaselman
14-01-2008, 05:46 PM
sue the fuck
your within your rights too

you'd win aswell

Jockney Rebel
14-01-2008, 05:55 PM
sorry to hear that mick hope it all works out mate dont they have sumat like the MIB[motorists insurance beuraux a fund set up to pay out victims] here for uninsured drivers ?

Learnatic
14-01-2008, 06:06 PM
Bugger,good to hear your ok though,good luck with it.

zx12argh
14-01-2008, 06:27 PM
That fucking sucks mate. Hope you at least go his home address...

quote:Originally posted by Jockney Rebel

sorry to hear that mick hope it all works out mate dont they have sumat like the MIB[motorists insurance beuraux a fund set up to pay out victims] here for uninsured drivers ?

I wish - first time I've heard of that one mate...

BANDITROD
14-01-2008, 07:24 PM
dont stress dude we will find another ride for ya there is always zx7 mate thats if you havnt sold it yet

Gix11
14-01-2008, 09:35 PM
As long as you're OK Mick, that's all that matters, the rest will be sorted.

WATEVR
14-01-2008, 09:37 PM
shit news about the crash mate, no good.

MAIB is the insurance that is a part of your rego but it only relates to personal injury.

BillyWhizz888
14-01-2008, 10:12 PM
shit news dude.. at least you aint injured..
bikes are replacable!

hope you got his address.... ;)

TurboKat
14-01-2008, 10:13 PM
Bad news Mick, hope it all works out in your favour.
If your bike is insured & you can provide the traillie guys details & have witnesses to back up what happened, you should be right as rain.
If there were no witnesses, I was riding right behind you at the time & saw the whole thing ;)

Z Power
15-01-2008, 08:26 AM
Thanks for your thoughts people i'm ok just broozed my right side
where the gear sack bent over the rear seat and hit me. Yes i'm insured got his details but had no wallet to check his info so i could only take his mobile number and frame and engine number, and have witnesses have rang him and he is answering his phone so hope the insurance company dosen't try to screw me.

zx12argh
15-01-2008, 12:16 PM
Sounds like you'll be right mate - even if it is a bitch of a process to go through.

KATO ZX7
15-01-2008, 12:52 PM
Shit Mick. Thats not good news but glad your ok and still with us.
Theres always another two wheeled project out there just begging to be played with [}:)]:D
It'l keep your mind occupied if the insurance process takes a while.