PDA

View Full Version : Truck almost in our house

Cruisecontrol
26-02-2013, 04:20 PM
Got a call from the Mrs to say a truck had buried itself in the house next door.
Ducked round for a look and sure enough:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/mintbread1/IMAG0332_zps83d07706.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/mintbread1/IMAG0336_zps1716d7d4.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/mintbread1/IMAG0340_zpsaf6f8aa1.jpg

Apparently he was hooking up his trailer and the truck just rolled away...
Other than a lot of asbestos sheeting in our yard we were pretty lucky.

hyofighter
26-02-2013, 04:36 PM
lucky alright , lucky there was no one in the cab that second pic the wood dosent look driver friendly , no one in the house hurt then ? made a nice mess

Cruisecontrol
26-02-2013, 04:47 PM
The only casualties were a couple of plants growing in the demolised garage..

Redmohawk
26-02-2013, 04:58 PM
Shiiiit fuuuck , good to hear all are a ok.

Yella
26-02-2013, 05:13 PM
Looks like someone gets a new shed

hyofighter
26-02-2013, 06:25 PM
only 2 plants , you take the other 2 before the cops got there ??

kev@vcm
26-02-2013, 08:25 PM
There called MAXI brakes for a reason , glad all are ok

Weaselman
26-02-2013, 08:31 PM
Hes hooked it up with the prime movers brakes off and the trailer brake button on. So when he hooked up the air supply to the trailer the brakes came off and off the truck went.
Just another example of lazy fucking driver.

Glad your missus is ok mate. That would have been a nasty scare.

Shit I just realised it was a B Double too!

Cruisecontrol
26-02-2013, 08:41 PM
Spoke to the driver not long ago.
He managed to run over his hand with the trailer.
He said when it started to roll he dove for the air hose but missed and ended up in the middle of the road and thankfully not completely under his truck.
Poor bastard has a hand the size of a soccerball and has to somehow get home to Coffs.

Weaselman
26-02-2013, 09:13 PM
He'd be paying for that trip himself because he'd be out of a job. The RTA will string him up.

davo
26-02-2013, 10:31 PM
must suck livin over the road from a whorehouse...i mean warehouse.Saw a similar incedent a few years ago.Truck lost its brakes goin down on a hill,rolled over a bank and crashed thru the roof of a house,it was a sewerge truck.Nasty result.

fimpBIKES
26-02-2013, 11:54 PM
so weasel, in ur expert opinion
too many pingers or not enough? LOL

seriously lucky no-one got killed!

davo
26-02-2013, 11:58 PM
We should all be happy that other than a swollen wrist..Rexie is still ok.

kev@vcm
27-02-2013, 05:58 AM
It's unfortunate that this has happened and it's apart of the industry that I have been part of for along time , this driver will most certainly be hung out to dry by the company and the RMS ( former RTA) I'm sure it will be a neg driving charge with a loss of licences due to the nature of this accident ,

There are a lot of things now to ensure stuff like this shouldn't happy and it's called BFM Basic Fatiuge Managment but at the end of the day I have to agree with weasel as to the LAZY DRIVER factor I see it a lot where I am based at port botany

Fimp as to your question I'm sure the cops do there usual tests these days mate but there's still some on the GAS / PINGERS , a little while back they did a bust at Maryland weigh station and from reports they said they got a lot of driver later that fact was proven to only be a few ,

There will always be driver errors we are human donT forget ,

On the upside everyone is safe no one was hurt that's the blessing in its self .

Weaselman
27-02-2013, 08:29 AM
Theres never enough pingers man...

Nodoze and vizine revive are the wepons of choice

Snaffler
27-02-2013, 01:21 PM
wait a moment a truckies saying comes to mind here... now what was it? oh yeah

"with out trucks the world stops"
errr no with out trucks people are much safer!

imagine little timmy was out riding his green machine that day in the street and along
comes this dumb fucks truck and kills another kid or yet there was a new born in that room
the truck just mashed... i left the transport industry for a reason and that was because i was
so sick of the arrogance of the drivers and there bullshit story's on how they run people off the
road.. bloody dick heads..

Weaselman
27-02-2013, 05:58 PM
Anyone on here think im arrogant? I must be since im an interstate driver.

Tony Nitrous
27-02-2013, 06:14 PM
I've worked with a couple of good truckies over the last 9 years in civil.
Great blokes and very skilled.
Best was a Fijian Indian, he put truck and dogs in places I thought wasn't possible.

Worked with a lot that were no more than steering wheel attendants.
I swear they wear slip on boots because laces are too complicated.

EFE 1230
27-02-2013, 09:15 PM
HA! all these new age "truckies" sound a bit soft.

When I was 12/13 I used to go on trips with my uncle in a ford louisville Adelaide -Sydney in the school holidays, some of the highlights.........

2 trips back to back a week, each with their own logbook.

Hay Plains in the middle of summer with no aircon passing him VB stubbies from the esky in front of passenger seat during the heat of the day.

Cracking open cold and flu tablets for the little red pill inside.

Sleeping on the back of the truck (bob-tail) in the heat of Sydney summer and being eaten alive by mozzies coz he had no money for a motel room while waiting for a load.

Driving along goat tracks to avoid the weigh bridges, scariest was 45t of steel rolls from Woolongong up/down some twisty back road (think Reefton Spur) where it was so tight and narrow he had to do 3 point turns on some corners to get round them.

Driving through (and over lol) a pack of roos at speed and having to pick bits of them off the truck at the next fuel stop.

He's only had 2 accidents, 1st an old boy had a heart attack and veered in front of him leaving him nowhere to go but over the top of the car (2 dead) and another where a car tried to merge in front of him at the last moment to avoid a line of parked cars and got wedged under the trailer then dragged along the whole line of cars until he could pull up.

Best fucking school holiday's I ever had!

kev@vcm
27-02-2013, 09:55 PM

No one says or thinks your arrogant mate that's how you come across some times lol, and just cause you do interstate doesn't mean anything either you expressed your opinion and if you read I even agreed ,

No harm no foul mate

TurboKat
27-02-2013, 10:52 PM
with out trucks people are much safer!

imagine little timmy was out riding his green machine that day in the street and along
comes this dumb fucks truck and kills another kid or yet there was a new born in that room
the truck just mashed...

Fuck off idiot, do you realise that this kind of worst case scenario BULLSHIT is the reason why we get our bikes impounded when we pop a wheelie or spin a tyre? You & your imaginary 'Little Timmy' are responsible for the erosion of the society we live in.
Stop watching Today Tonight/A Current Affair, get your head out of your arse, get in the real world & learn to think for yourself you fucking drone.

Snaffler
28-02-2013, 10:52 AM
Fuck off idiot, do you realise that this kind of worst case scenario BULLSHIT is the reason why we get our bikes impounded when we pop a wheelie or spin a tyre? You & your imaginary 'Little Timmy' are responsible for the erosion of the society we live in.
Stop watching Today Tonight/A Current Affair, get your head out of your arse, get in the real world & learn to think for yourself you fucking drone.

cunt are you fucken serious??
if anyone needs to pull there head out there arse its you because if you dont want your bike impounded n shit then dont do fucken wheelies or burn outs on the streets because you know what happens if you do yet you still choose to blame everyone else other than ya dumb fuck self when this shit happens and your paying to get your bike back.. if you think this is the only one time worse case scenario thats ever happened then your fucken more stupid than i thought you were as this shit happens daily and more than you think because its dumb cunts like you who think intimidation is a rush and use the truck as a weapon yet fail to except blame when it back fires and someone ends up seriously hurt or dead.. heres your fucken arrogance being a total rude cunt and making a comment personal when in fact and im sure if that was your house the truck went threw you your self would not be very happy at all if all you can come up with is your fucken bike getting impounded which alone says enough and what sort of dick head you really are right? and you call me the idiot? take ya shit else where cock head coz i couldnt give a fuck for you or ya fucken bike being impouned or any other shit you want dibble out your fucken mouth yeah and anyone with half a fucken brain would work out the fingers not pointed at every truck driver its only pointed at the idiots..

BTW: i dont ever watch the news or read news papers! i learn from cunts like you doing wheelies and burn outs on the streets that are making our road laws tougher because your one of the tools who just wont learn..

EFE 1230
28-02-2013, 11:24 AM
cunt fucken arse shit fucken fuck shit fucken shit cunts fucken cunt fucken dick head shit cock head
fuck fucken shit fucken fucken cunts ..

lol............

Redmohawk
28-02-2013, 11:34 AM
Warm in here today isn't it.

Hillsy
28-02-2013, 11:39 AM
if anyone needs to pull there head out there arse its you because if you dont want your bike impounded n shit then dont do fucken wheelies or burn outs on the streets because you know what happens if you do yet you still choose to blame everyone else other than ya dumb fuck self when this shit happens and your paying to get your bike back.. if you think this is the only one time worse case scenario thats ever happened then your fucken more stupid than i thought you were as this shit happens daily and more than you think because its dumb cunts like you who think intimidation is a rush and use the truck as a weapon yet fail to except blame when it back fires and someone ends up seriously hurt or dead.. heres your fucken arrogance being a total rude cunt and making a comment personal when in fact and im sure if that was your house the truck went threw you your self would not be very happy at all if all you can come up with is your fucken bike getting impounded which alone says enough and what sort of dick head you really are right? and you call me the idiot? take ya shit else where cock head coz i couldnt give a fuck for you or ya fucken bike being impouned or any other shit you want dibble out your fucken mouth yeah and anyone with half a fucken brain would work out the fingers not pointed at every truck driver its only pointed at the idiots..

BTW: i dont ever watch the news or read news papers! i learn from cunts like you doing wheelies and burn outs on the streets that are making our road laws tougher because your one of the tools who just wont learn..

Best post ever...

Snaffler
28-02-2013, 11:48 AM
gives ya something to do for the next 10 days *winks*

TurboKat
28-02-2013, 12:01 PM

You really are a first class moron aren't you?
Thankyou for saving me the trouble of making you look like the total Fucktard you really are, it's clear to anyone with a brain who reads this that your intellect & comprehension is at the same grade 3 level as your spelling & punctuation... top job.

Snaffler
28-02-2013, 12:57 PM
You really are a first class moron aren't you?
Thankyou for saving me the trouble of making you look like the total Fucktard you really are, it's clear to anyone with a brain who reads this that your intellect & comprehension is at the same grade 3 level as your spelling & punctuation... top job.

for some reason this comes to mind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhzpvckQ8rw

K6Thou
02-03-2013, 01:02 AM
This thread needs popcorn.....

JackTar
04-03-2013, 02:17 PM

You don't have enough money to be arrogant, you're just rude.

Weaselman
06-03-2013, 10:50 PM
I'll take that...

Cunt.