PDA

View Full Version : York Motorcycle Festival

hyofighter
06-02-2013, 05:04 PM
http://www.yorkmotorcyclefestival.com.au/

on again this year only the weekend after the jap bike show , charity ride up there but is pretty packed with bikes , but if your in the show and shine you would want to be there earlier anyhow

im heading over , anyone else ??? could get a few fighters together on the day maybe

last years event

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gAd0dpjX04&feature=player_embedded

BillyWhizz888
06-02-2013, 06:09 PM
Yup :cool:

The 2013 York Motorcycle Festival will be held on Avon Terrace, York on 21 April! This free family event will include trade displays, exhibits from local businesses, plus a heap of entertainment with live music, freestyle motocross demos, trials demos, Show & Shine competition, vintage and custom bike displays, and much more!

Hagarr
06-02-2013, 09:07 PM
Officially don't have a fighter anymore (road registered!)

http://www.yorkmotorcyclefestival.com.au/

on again this year only the weekend after the jap bike show , charity ride up there but is pretty packed with bikes , but if your in the show and shine you would want to be there earlier anyhow

im heading over , anyone else ??? could get a few fighters together on the day maybe

last years event

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gAd0dpjX04&feature=player_embedded

hyofighter
06-02-2013, 10:54 PM
B king , bandit , gsxr , Harris ?????

Azrael
07-02-2013, 12:56 PM
Lets make a day of it hey, im in.

BillyWhizz888
07-02-2013, 08:44 PM
Officially don't have a fighter anymore (road registered!)

what do you have road registered mate, wanna to ride Fugly.........

Hagarr
08-02-2013, 12:04 AM
B king , bandit , gsxr , Harris ?????

None could actually be classed as a true fighter, only the Harris which I still haven't had time to finish yet!

Hagarr
08-02-2013, 12:06 AM
what do you have road registered mate, wanna to ride Fugly.........

Everything licensed except Harris (officially) but as I mentioned previous don't have a fighter going so no point really!

hyofighter
08-02-2013, 01:09 AM
so a b king with nos to not wanting to hang with us , i has a sad face

Hagarr
08-02-2013, 11:58 AM
HHMMM better to not mention the King at the 'mo! Perhaps a Prince and not behaving!

Hope to have some good results soon.

so a b king with nos to not wanting to hang with us , i has a sad face

BillyWhizz888
08-02-2013, 07:08 PM
None could actually be classed as a true fighter, only the Harris which I still haven't had time to finish yet!

Are we in echo canyon....
which I still haven't had time to finish

Come on Danny, get on with it, or is a retirement project ;)

Hagarr
08-02-2013, 08:27 PM
It would be OK if it was just bolt on shit but this is getting the sensors spot on and its all bespoke machining.

There aint no template, so when I get the chance I will finish off!

Are we in echo canyon....

Come on Danny, get on with it, or is a retirement project ;)

hyofighter
08-02-2013, 09:36 PM
Busy bee at yours with our powers combined we can Fuck shit right up

2wheels
26-03-2013, 08:32 PM
So is anyone displaying anything ? Keen as mustard to meet up and ride.

hyofighter
26-03-2013, 10:09 PM
Ill be heading over but im only 30mins away from there but if ya wanna ride past on the way for sure

2wheels
28-03-2013, 10:42 PM
Sounds good, anyone else for a ride up ?

Hagarr
29-03-2013, 07:31 PM
If all goes to plan I will be attending.

Sounds good, anyone else for a ride up ?

krustyrusty1
15-04-2013, 11:05 PM
hey guys,there is group of us heading up on the sat arvo and staying there in town, then the show the next day.hopefully catch up with some of ye there

hyofighter
22-04-2013, 09:59 AM
long day yesterday but the amount of bikes that were there was mental every bike in WA must have been in york , congrats rusty on the win yesterday 4 trophys in 2 weeks , good effort

krustyrusty1
23-04-2013, 07:43 PM
Cheers, was well happy to take home the goods, on my birthday also.
Hopefully catch up for a ride some stage.

hyofighter
23-04-2013, 08:02 PM
howd you go with the sticker ??

krustyrusty1
04-05-2013, 03:31 AM
im back up north for a few weeks, should be sorted fairly quick when im back

krustyrusty1
28-06-2013, 05:34 PM
Just got sticker removed from Warwick exam centre. Took a while lol

hyofighter
28-06-2013, 07:32 PM
Wow that did take a while . Did they make you jump through hoops and take it back to standard

BillyWhizz888
29-06-2013, 10:55 AM
I hates stickers.............

krustyrusty1
01-07-2013, 11:55 PM
failed first time, got a guy that was not very nice, complete d.......told me my numberplate had to be straight not at an angle, i tried to tell him they come from the factory angled, said he cant tell me how to fix it but i have to fix it. 2nd turn went to warwick and the guy there was pretty cruisey. passed with no hassle. came home pulled it apart againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, then reinstated bumblebee to his glory lol

Hagarr
02-07-2013, 01:30 PM
there was a proposal a couple of years back to run a similar system as the Eastern States (Local Garage or similar has licensing & inspection capabilities) and decommissioning the system we currently have of Yellow Stickers & Vehicle Inspections by Department of whoever they choose to call themselves nowadays!

biggest exponent of shitting on this and not allowing to occur "West Australian Police FORCE"

HHMMM you wonder why!

They know as soon as the responsibility is allowed to be distributed amongst Licensed Repairers that they lose their "POWER!!!" because most times the miscreant has hassled a perfectly sound vehicle for Too Loud, Too Low Too .........! even though Joeblogs has spent a couple of houses worth on his vehicle and is more than better than originally manufactured they deem it unroadworthy.

It also Fucks off the most beligerent cunts in the world, Pit Inspectors who really do have dibs on themselves!

hypo ss
06-07-2013, 09:00 PM
best thing about livin in the sticks 1 box of beer makes stickers vanish