PDA

View Full Version : Bible subs in 'Straya

TurboKat
10-01-2008, 12:18 PM
I'm sure this has been mentioned before but does anyone in Australia have a subscription to the Bible?
Looking through the latest (in Oz anyway) issue, there is a subscription page but it says it's only available to UK residents. (I'm currently in discussions with my legal team to see about suing MDM/Will for racial discrimination ;))
I know KevKatana, Gix & I think Sharky & probly a few other expat Poms get theirs a week or so after it goes on sale in the UK but they have relatives/contacts/whatever over there.
I don't know any whingeing, smelly, Limey, warm beer drinking, soap dodging, chip butty eating types except for the ones on this forum so I'd hafta go through legitimate channels.
How about it Dave? International subscriptions? Shirley it couldn't be that hard to get sortid? No wot I mean Guv'na.

sharky
10-01-2008, 12:22 PM
Get mine in the shops like everybody else ya whingeing gringo....
"It's not fair...I have to wait for my copy"....:(

And after all the nice things you said to me last night ......;)
Oh thats right...you were after a favour...again.....

zx12argh
10-01-2008, 12:35 PM
Why would you want to read that mag anyways - all the chicks have fat arses and look like they should be working in a fish and chip shop. Picture has much better quality AND quantity.

Gix11
10-01-2008, 05:41 PM
Good to see another person DIDN'T bother going to the sponsors pages at the back of the '08 ASF Calendar. Have a "look see" and you'll find the Streetfighters mag subscription details. Dave just added me to the list and it arrives a week later. Tony Nitrous also get's the mag from a sub. Now, off to your wall Darren!

Jockney Rebel
10-01-2008, 05:43 PM
turbommate its cos ur a
kangaroo eating,
cricket losing,
white nosed ,
sunburnt,
wobbly boardplayin rolf harris lookalike,
miles from anywhere livin antipodean

that u have ta wait we have a special dispensation from the Queen sos we get ours delivered by the RAF:D

TurboKat
10-01-2008, 06:15 PM
quote:Originally posted by Gix11

Good to see another person DIDN'T bother going to the sponsors pages at the back of the '08 ASF Calendar. Have a "look see" and you'll find the Streetfighters mag subscription details. Dave just added me to the list and it arrives a week later. Tony Nitrous also get's the mag from a sub. Now, off to your wall Darren!

errr... yeah... the sponsors page... I.. ahh... I.. I was just testing you Gix. ahaha.. ahem. [:I]
I'm sure I would've noticed it in December though, like after the 31st.

sharky
10-01-2008, 07:37 PM
Just had a look..works out at AU$145.00 I pay $10.99 per copy so thats a whole $14 more per year.....
I know what I want for my birthday from the wife ;)....Oh and a subscription :D