PDA

View Full Version : Kustom Komune

Aido
31-01-2013, 02:51 PM
Cafe's, fighters, whatever. Struggling for space in inner Melbourne to set up a workshop and perform the work you know you can achieve
http://www.pozible.com/archive/index/6243

Workshop space. Long been talked about on many forums but it is to become reality.

ozzy1100
31-01-2013, 03:33 PM
i know a place up here that do something close but not with bikes and it works well for them.
the bloke that runs it lives up stairs over the jam room looking out over the workshop (old bus depo)
I think he is a cunt cause he is cooler than me :-)

Aido
31-01-2013, 03:48 PM
Yep this lot are uber kharnts cause they are way cooler than everything.
Got the link from Fuel Magazine on FB.
There is definitely a surgance --- seperate from a RE-surgance -- in vintage cool going on. Kustom Kulture is becoming this years must have. Its like 90's alternative music...even though at the time it wasnt alternative but just the norm.

ozzy1100
31-01-2013, 03:55 PM
lol so true, have meet more than a few of these uber hipster types and while I love the style and look it just smacks
of try hard latte sippers and the next step for them is to buy bmw's............
I love kustom kulture and crew on some historic drag bikes at nostalgia meets but yep its the new cool to be diffrent
fuck off back to your office job and buy a sports car like the rest of the dicks lol

Aido
31-01-2013, 04:02 PM
I love kustom kulture and crew on some historic drag bikes at nostalgia meets but yep its the new cool to be diffrent
fuck off back to your office job and buy a sports car like the rest of the dicks lol

But....without the option to build it themselves they will go off the shelf....so alot of cred to those that go down that path.

ozzy1100
31-01-2013, 04:06 PM
very much so but it gets to me when things im around at times become main stream lol

Aido
31-01-2013, 04:24 PM
it gets to me when things im around at times become main stream lol
So where to after 2 girls and a cup?
Trololol
Fuck can someone add some racist remarks just to keep this thread on keel?

ALBI
31-01-2013, 04:38 PM
So where to after 2 girls and a cup?
Trololol
Fuck can someone add some racist remarks just to keep this thread on keel?
why dont aboriginals get AIDS ???

becauase every time a virus enters a cell ,it hangs it self !!!

Aido
31-01-2013, 04:47 PM
Thats the spirit.
Even keel. too much talk of motorcycles has led to frenchies signing up and a full tilt spam bot attack.
Man. Has ASF changed.