PDA

View Full Version : Apprenticeship

Fish
03-01-2008, 10:05 AM
Hi all, just thought I'd ask. Is anyone looking to hire a mature and reliable 25y.o. to start an apprenticeship in either mechanical, fitter turner or spray painting? I need to change jobs desperately! I'm currently a nurse in a cancer ward and have just lost my mum to cancer so consequently it's fucking with my head a little. Any and all help is appreciated.

thanks
Brendan

BANDITROD
03-01-2008, 02:03 PM
sorry to hear about your loss mate

papa smurf
03-01-2008, 03:28 PM
Condolences Brendan, it's never easy when you lose a parent & i can really see how your situation would be messing with your head.:(
Where abouts are you located mate, might make it easier for someone to know whether or not they can help.

BOHEMION
03-01-2008, 06:51 PM
Hey mate condolences, Cancer is a cunt!

I dunno how quick you want to get out but a client of mine works for labour solutions

http://www.laboursolutions.com.au/Current_Jobs.aspx

there is also http://www.atq.com.au/index.php?itemid=1

Also Try all of your Ford and Holden dealerships, especially the HSV dealers.

If ya wanna get into bikes email this mob careers@noyesmotorcycles.com.au and see what they have goin..

Good luck man

Jockney Rebel
03-01-2008, 10:49 PM
my sympathies mate especially as your a family member [ im a walker too ]
bo seems to have given u the leads there mate

Fish
04-01-2008, 07:19 PM
quote:Originally posted by papa smurf

Condolences Brendan, it's never easy when you lose a parent & i can really see how your situation would be messing with your head.:(
Where abouts are you located mate, might make it easier for someone to know whether or not they can help.

Hey Smurf, I'm in logan but am more than happy to travel. thanks guys for all the support I will check out all the suggestions. It's good to be part of such a tight knit group of guys and girls.

Cheers Brendan

KATO ZX7
04-01-2008, 08:11 PM
Hey you Bitchfish, my thoughts go out to you. I hope everything in your future gets alot brighter.
Goodluck with the change of direction in life.

wackyrider
05-01-2008, 02:58 AM
He bud, I can understand what u went through in a way. I am back home at the moment for the same reason. My dad was diagnosed with brain and lung cancer. it's terminal. I flew here coz I hadn't seen him in over a year, so I want to get as much quality time in as possible.

Such is life unfortunately.

debaser
05-01-2008, 11:31 AM
Lots of work over here in western australia for that sort of thing.

Working for any part of the health system will fuck with your head. I used to manage a data base for mental health "clients" that suicided. Interesting for the first couple of weeks.

You think you will go back to nursing?

Issues
05-01-2008, 01:20 PM
there is a fitters apprenticeship goin at Sandvik UDR rocklea.