PDA

View Full Version : any of you guys live in perth?

TheBogyman
01-01-2008, 03:30 AM
need a favor, as i'm on the other side of the world, its a house call i need someone to do, my wife has lost the telephone number of an old friend, she asked me how in gods name she'll find it, its a long shot, but as i have an address, and name, its a strange request, but worth a stab,,if someone lived hearby, if they could call and get the number, if anyone can help, let me know, and il give you more details, thanks

jakam04
01-01-2008, 08:50 AM
Mate, there are a few of us in Perth so drop the address off and we will see what we can do.

J

Rocket
01-01-2008, 11:22 AM
why not post a letter ?

or try http://www.whitepages.com.au/wp/busSearch.jhtml

As Jarrod says, there's a few of us in Perth. What suburb ?

BillyWhizz888
01-01-2008, 08:03 PM
quote:Originally posted by TheBogyman

its a strange request, but worth a stab,,if someone lived hearby, if they could call and get the number, if anyone can help, let me know, and il give you more details, thanks

Hell yeah I am in for a stab if the friend is female :-)
what area? someone will be near it mate

TheBogyman
01-01-2008, 09:30 PM
its a girl yea, but she lives with a guy,sorry billy, its bibra lake 6163, if any one is in that area, let me know, and ill give you the rest of the details, sorry but i dont want to post all the info on the net, i can just picture one of you nutters, terrorising her kids, by wheeling up a quite suburb,,,eekkk!!

jakam04
01-01-2008, 09:41 PM
Thats south side, close to quite a few of the boys. Im on north side so will leave it to them.

J

BillyWhizz888
02-01-2008, 08:55 AM
PM sent

Frankie
02-01-2008, 10:00 AM
PM sent

jakam04
02-01-2008, 10:16 AM
quote:Originally posted by Frankie

PM sent

Hey Frankie,

Have you arrived in Perth already have you? If your not busy, come along for our ride on 13th Jan so we can have a look at that awesome machine you have in person instead of gawking at the Rapid article.

J

Frankie
02-01-2008, 10:52 PM
Hi Jakam,

Yeah, I'm back in Perth.

Thanks for the invite. I would love to.

But, I have to get the bike to some bike electrician 'cause the rear cylinder misses when the engine gets hot. Since the bike hasn't got a suzuki dash, suzuki can not help to find the problem (can not plug their pc in)- maybe it is a sensor or something. It seems a tricky one.

Also, I am currently in between jobs and don't want to spend my money on the bike.

Otherwise, I would have contact you lot already, sorry.

Perhaps we can get together on a non- ride- occasion, sometime.

(Bogyman has been sorted)

jakam04
02-01-2008, 11:02 PM
quote:Originally posted by Frankie

Hi Jakam,

Yeah, I'm back in Perth.

Thanks for the invite. I would love to.

But, I have to get the bike to some bike electrician 'cause the rear cylinder misses when the engine gets hot. Since the bike hasn't got a suzuki dash, suzuki can not help to find the problem (can not plug their pc in)- maybe it is a sensor or something. It seems a tricky one.

Also, I am currently in between jobs and don't want to spend my money on the bike.

Otherwise, I would have contact you lot already, sorry.

Perhaps we can get together on a non- ride- occasion, sometime.

(Bogyman has been sorted)

Sounds sweet mate. How about we let you know when we will be arriving at Swan District location on that 13th Jan Ride and you come out by tin top and meet up with us as I havent much like most others had the pleasure of meeting you in person.

J

Frankie
02-01-2008, 11:07 PM
Yeah, sounds like an idea!

But (always this bloody but's), I don't even own a tin top. I rely on me missus car- and she works all sorts of shifts.
We have to play it by ear...

You've got a PM.

TheBogyman
02-01-2008, 11:14 PM
Amazing frankie, just walked down the stairs and the Mrs and your house call were yaking on the phone,,,,how easy was that,,,we're talking of making a trip out there maybe this year, so if i'm going, perhaps we can arrange a meet, and a few beers, cheers again guys,espically Frankis,,,what a guy,,,

Frankie
02-01-2008, 11:39 PM
No worries, mate!

I know what it's like- you gotta keep the boss happy ;)

If you get down here, send me a mail....