PDA

View Full Version : Merry Xmas

zx12argh
21-12-2007, 11:20 AM
Merry Xmas folks - be safe out on the roads. Too many dickheads this time of year it seems.

I'm just killing 1/2 hour before the factory shuts down and we take off for a free piss up down the brisbane river!

Have a good one folks!
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/36142915298942.jpg

BANDITROD
21-12-2007, 11:53 AM
ditto mate

sharky
21-12-2007, 12:13 PM
Thats the real bugger about being off on work cover...no xmas party and free beer...:(

Oh well, time for another beer :D

suxukifreak
21-12-2007, 01:52 PM
Im driving later in the day some im stuck on this ;)

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/36142946530260.jpg

WATEVR
21-12-2007, 08:14 PM
yes, merry christmas to all..

LKC73
21-12-2007, 08:16 PM
Merry Christmas to you all aswell from me. Looking forward to a new year and full membership here in 08.

Pab13
21-12-2007, 08:20 PM
have a safe and enjoyable holiday people

JackTar
21-12-2007, 08:28 PM
I think I am going to cry, Merry XMAS all.

sharky
21-12-2007, 08:47 PM
I know what you mean mate...[:X]..it must be the xmas spirit of the lord........
Nah fuck, its the bourbon.......[}:)]

Jockney Rebel
21-12-2007, 10:42 PM
mary ex missus ? fuk me she gets about

JackTar
22-12-2007, 09:26 AM
quote:Originally posted by Jockney Rebel

mary ex missus ? fuk me she gets about

Nah mate from memory my ex-wifes name is FatCunt. Or was that just what 'I' thought of her? It is very blurry.

Jockney Rebel
22-12-2007, 11:37 AM
jack my ex s name was Jackie deceitful double breasted wallet emptier Taylor
if anybody on the other side of the planet has anything to do with this bird keep yer plastic in s vault mate , i cannot believe i sold a perfectly good ZXR750 to give that waste of good air a holiday 8500 quid the cow cost me mind u the do say .....
u can take the girl out of the run down fuked up druggie infested council estate but u cant take the aforementioned out of the girl

JackTar
22-12-2007, 12:29 PM
I hear you mate, my divorce cost me a Hayabusa and a pristine fully worked XB Ute.

KATO ZX7
22-12-2007, 03:18 PM
Merry christmas to you all and happy and safe riding next year.
To you all with x-missus, dont you know that when you meet them you should find out if they come with their own set of toys
i.e. they own their own cars, motorbikes and houses ?? Then hopefully they wont screw you over 4 yours ??
Then again, some of us girls give the rest of us a bad rep. Happy Holidays. XOX.

Jockney Rebel
23-12-2007, 12:15 AM
tru kato luv luckily i met a decent aussie woman ...and married her :}[ jack did come with her own toys unfortunately they needed batteries ]lol

Jockney Rebel
23-12-2007, 12:16 AM
anyway back to the point ...have a good xmas u lot and a happy new year ill sink some of thie single malt and have a toast to u all

papa smurf
23-12-2007, 09:39 AM
A very merry XMAS to you all & a happy & safe new year.:D

Budda
23-12-2007, 10:26 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/57037046948813.jpg

merry xmas and a happy new year

suxukifreak
23-12-2007, 10:46 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/57037052442920.jpg

Have a merry one guys and i hope you get what you deserve for xmas. ;)

STELF
23-12-2007, 04:35 PM
Merry x-mas to all you fellow fighter people have a safe break. ALL THE BEST FOR THE NEW YEAR:D:D

Z Power
23-12-2007, 06:30 PM
Have a good one everyone

jakam04
23-12-2007, 06:51 PM
<s>Ho Ho Ho </s> Ha Ha Ha... Merry Xmas to one and all... Lets see in 2 days whos been the good boys and girls and Whos hasnt been... I think Im on the bad boys list this year :( Not many pressies under the tree with my name... (wife mumbled something about spending shit loads of money on bike lol ;) )

For those going for a trip away for the xmas break.. stay safe and catch you in the new year.

J

chopaweeza
24-12-2007, 06:27 AM
I've got nightshift tonight and Xmas night. No biggie . Being an orphan means no family but with the stream of people that want bikes & frames built in the new year it's rarely quiet. Does have a couple of unexpected bonuses which usually take the form of beer or bourbon. There is one nice fellow wants me to build him a stretched Bagger mid year for him . Not my style as I build stripped down choppers as a rule but there are some interesting incentives as I found out last evening when he showed me the hospitality of one of his businesses. See , he owns several classy Brothels and has proposed a complimentary fortnightly visit over the 4 months I'd need to build his bike. His logic is that instead of me spending nights prowling nightclubs for a bit he'd get his girls to keep me focused & rested . Thats on top of getting paid of course. I'll be giving some serious thought into expanding my portfolio and might just build a Non-Chopper , Non-Bobber or Non-Streetfighter next year. Sure beats the half case of VB throw downs one tried to impress me with thats for sure.

BillyWhizz888
24-12-2007, 09:00 AM
quote:Originally posted by chopaweeza

I've got nightshift tonight and Xmas night. No biggie . Being an orphan means no family but with the stream of people that want bikes & frames built in the new year it's rarely quiet. Does have a couple of unexpected bonuses which usually take the form of beer or bourbon. There is one nice fellow wants me to build him a stretched Bagger mid year for him . Not my style as I build stripped down choppers as a rule but there are some interesting incentives as I found out last evening when he showed me the hospitality of one of his businesses. See , he owns several classy Brothels and has proposed a complimentary fortnightly visit over the 4 months I'd need to build his bike. His logic is that instead of me spending nights prowling nightclubs for a bit he'd get his girls to keep me focused & rested . Thats on top of getting paid of course. I'll be giving some serious thought into expanding my portfolio and might just build a Non-Chopper , Non-Bobber or Non-Streetfighter next year. Sure beats the half case of VB throw downs one tried to impress me with thats for sure.

I am sure you advertised a partnership a while back? [:p]

chopaweeza
24-12-2007, 12:11 PM
Yeh I did BillyWizz . And I got a very talented bloke to help with the workload. But, he had a nervous breakdown and the word "Welder" causes him to break out in a rash. Had several others try out for it including bloke that thought he was talented enough to build bikes and he was taken to the burns unit after frying 2 fingers with a cutting torch. Another that did part time work for me I sacked . He had been de-greasing parts and then used the Oxy to burn the dags off his trackie pants. The de-greaser caught light and the nylon trackie pants melted onto his thighs. He also got second degree burns on his hands when used those to try and pat the molten nylon out with his hands. All this in the time it took for me to turn my back and answer a phone call.

Have an assistants position if you really want it though. But you need your own medical insurance........

JackTar
24-12-2007, 12:18 PM
Don't suppose you'd be able to fit a new headlight unit for me would ya Wayne? :)

chopaweeza
24-12-2007, 02:02 PM
Second week in January is the earliest. Have 2 bikes overlapping in the workshop and am running behind with the first. This weekend I assembled , repaired and tuned 3 Chinese trallie's , got a fire damaged Honda running again, swapped out a clutch assembly a GSX drag motor and did 18 hours work on the XR600 Bobber. Thats just a normal weekend when I have one off. But, I love it and I wouldn't have it any other way

Jockney Rebel
24-12-2007, 04:54 PM
ill be ur assistant wayne ............ive got an asbestos suit

Scrapyard
25-12-2007, 07:51 AM
Wayne, sounds like you run across some top helpers there bud. To bad none of them seem to stick around. Tell you what. Fly me down there and I'll spend the first month working off the air fair. :D

BOHEMION
25-12-2007, 08:00 PM
Hope ya'll had a good one! i've done all my travelling for today, time to have a Drink...