PDA

View Full Version : The King - Project 2

Hagarr
20-01-2013, 08:50 PM
As it states and since I've found the site can still accept photo uploads here goes.

Same as what was put up on Farcebook.

Bottle Hidden under seat and can only be opened by removing main and then pillion seat (No tochie by Kiddies!)

This is the Nitrous Harness fitted to bike, utilising ECU Editor & Standard B-King ECU. Really top quality harness & relatively easy to install.

LC1 Wideband Lambda Sensor for getting AFR right without having to Dyno, self tuning by Logbox which records your relevant run and you fiddle with on laptop.

Yoshi R55 Stainless System suit Busa, had to remove the underseat exhausts t give me some room for the bottle!

Schnitz Manifold looked really good value at $200 US but has caused me untold grief in trying to get it to seal, hopefully sorted now otherwise its going in the bin and I'll make my own.

Test & Tune coming up very soon, Looking for 220 RWHP N/A.

We have 181 at the 'mo and running like a dog without hitting the button yet so should be OK!

Project three up next.

ozzy1100
20-01-2013, 08:53 PM
now thats the shit ...... where has all this gold been hiding in the last 12 mths peeps..........

Hagarr
20-01-2013, 08:56 PM
now thats the shit ...... where has all this gold been hiding in the last 12 mths peeps..........

I didn't think you could upload photos directly to site anymore D'oH!

ozzy1100
20-01-2013, 08:59 PM
there is still some gold stuff going on around isnt there ... just gold
I think every one just got thinking of streetfighters as a stlye and it got a bit old.
But to people like us its a life stlye .... long live this type real world shit and just getting it done.

Hagarr
20-01-2013, 09:05 PM
Not really Streetfighter technically , But its got bars LOL!

ozzy1100
20-01-2013, 09:07 PM
fuck technically lol Im building a zephyr not really streetfighter but dont care lol

Yella
20-01-2013, 09:13 PM
More please :)

ozzy1100
20-01-2013, 09:14 PM
I have been looking at the 14.7 wideband out the states with data logger ,some really great shit out there now days

BANDITROD
20-01-2013, 09:16 PM
glad you worked it out danny

Hagarr
20-01-2013, 09:27 PM
glad you worked it out danny

Sometimes the simplest things can baffle the biggest of Baboons LOL!

Bring on the chimp screeching HAHA! :o

Hagarr
20-01-2013, 09:32 PM
I have been looking at the 14.7 wideband out the states with data logger ,some really great shit out there now days

www.woolichracing.com.au (http://www.woolichracing.com.au)

Local QLD guy and is the FUCKING business.

He and some Nordlander have cracked the codes on standard ECU's and if you are willing to play around and be patient you can have some really good results which you don't need to go to Dyno houses for every aspect of tuning.

If you are full on Turbo nasty shit then you better go to the experts but reasonably standard engines can be tuned to their respective best by YOU!

Also go to ECU Hacking site , it will blow your mind , just trying to follow the threads are out of this world, these guys are fucking insane nutcase in every respect of their profession!

ozzy1100
20-01-2013, 10:05 PM
this build is carbs but have looked into efi over the yrs and yer some those people just plane make my head hurt.......
love the hacking std boxs its just gold, all the hardwhere is good cause its factory and then just twist it to yr goals sweet
very intresting stuff
Im on a few mailing list but mostly chassis stuff and god even that is hard to get tho at times