PDA

View Full Version : Tis the season....

Chase
24-12-2012, 08:07 AM
Here's something for you all (fk knows some of you need it)

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSV09pPsbzPnkEVkuc6pmJAypxKF_VMU g7XvJJO9RVc4NE7-wcvRg

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Maybe in the new year we can have some posts about bikes and less about putting sand in each others vaginas..

wackyrider
24-12-2012, 08:32 AM
Speaking of which...
How's your build going. Haven't seen any updates in a while.

And Merry Xmas to you too :D

Chase
24-12-2012, 08:45 AM
Build has been slow Jules, been doing heaps of renos at home trying to get the place half decent, but should have some new pics for you soon :-)

Redmohawk
24-12-2012, 08:48 AM
I hate renos, slowed the progress around here in the shed big time. Who needs gardens flowers n shit anyhow ? Gotta get this bird of mine into do her L's so I can work on bikes more. Ps thanks for the hug I feel all warm n squishy now.

Chase
24-12-2012, 09:06 AM
So many people under estimate the importance of the warm n squishy mate ;)

Cruisecontrol
24-12-2012, 09:39 AM
This isn't about streetfighters! This is a site for modified motorcycle enthisisasts.
Can it at least get moved to the members area so that if any guests arrive they wont think we are all Christians.
I really don't care what you think about the birth of christ but this really isn't the place to discuss it. I am sure there are plenty of Christmas websites where you can spread your peace love and happiness.

Chase
24-12-2012, 10:05 AM
Sorry Cruise... forgot to slag off someones build..

You're all cunts and your bikes look like Margaret Thatchers snatch toys. Ok now?

JackTar
24-12-2012, 08:26 PM
This isn't about streetfighters! This is a site for modified motorcycle enthisisasts.
Can it at least get moved to the members area so that if any guests arrive they wont think we are all Christians.
I really don't care what you think about the birth of christ but this really isn't the place to discuss it. I am sure there are plenty of Christmas websites where you can spread your peace love and happiness.

LOL

Merry Christmas Dan you miserable cunt, and to most of the rest of you.

K6Thou
24-12-2012, 11:59 PM
With a few minutes to go until it's officially Christmas here in QLD, I hope everyone here gets want they want from santa.........

ALBI
25-12-2012, 09:02 AM
merry xmas chase and to your family mate!!

jacktar words well written lol
merry x mas you crazy fuckers .

ALBI
25-12-2012, 09:06 AM
merry xmas chase and to your family mate!!<br><br>jacktar&nbsp; words well written lol <br>merry x mas you crazy fuckers .

ALBI
25-12-2012, 09:07 AM
huh WTF ^^^^^

.well dan id wish you a merry xmas but seems like it would get thrown back at me !!

you need a wake up call buddy!!
but just in case you were being a sarcastic bugger about chases x mas cheer!!
merry x mas !!
and no im not a christen or belive in god n shit its all a lod of crap like the tooth fairy!!
but i cellebrate x mas as a day of love for my family and freinds like those here at ASF and being thankfull for life its self.

MattyDucati
25-12-2012, 10:04 AM
huh WTF ^^^^^

.well dan id wish you a merry xmas but seems like it would get thrown back at me !!

merry x mas !!
and no im not a christen or belive in god n shit its all a lod of crap like the tooth fairy!!
but i cellebrate x mas as a day of love for my family and freinds like those here at ASF and being thankfull for life its self.

what he said

hutch
25-12-2012, 10:53 AM
merry chrismas and a happy new year to all barrrrrr humbug

RevHead
25-12-2012, 11:49 AM
Here's something for you all (fk knows some of you need it)

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSV09pPsbzPnkEVkuc6pmJAypxKF_VMU g7XvJJO9RVc4NE7-wcvRg

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Maybe in the new year we can have some posts about bikes and less about putting sand in each others vaginas..

Speaking of which...
How's your build going. Haven't seen any updates in a while.

And Merry Xmas to you too :D

I hate renos, slowed the progress around here in the shed big time. Who needs gardens flowers n shit anyhow ? Gotta get this bird of mine into do her L's so I can work on bikes more. Ps thanks for the hug I feel all warm n squishy now.

LOL

With a few minutes to go until it's officially Christmas here in QLD, I hope everyone here gets want they want from santa.........

huh WTF ^^^^^

merry x mas !!

merry xmas chase and to your family mate!!<br><br>jacktar&nbsp; words well written lol <br>merry x mas you crazy fuckers .

what he said

merry Christmas to all ,you to hutch and happy new beers!

Weaselman
25-12-2012, 01:27 PM
Merry holiday of personal choice and or convience you fuckers.

The missus and I are going for a fucking ride!

Cruisecontrol
25-12-2012, 01:48 PM
LOL

Thanks mate. I am glad someone got it.

Albi:

SATIRE

Merry Christmas.

Azrael
25-12-2012, 02:55 PM
Working.. Yay

Jockney Rebel
26-12-2012, 11:03 PM
working 2 yey fkin NOTT