PDA

View Full Version : anyone live near Mount gambier, SA?

kiwi kdx
20-12-2012, 10:08 AM
im looking at getting my boy his first bike, he's 9 weeks old so a Husky Boy 50cc should do!

just wondering if i buy it, if anyone local clould do a pick up and store until i can get down there.......

Fuck yeah!
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTA3MVgxNjAw/$T2eC16JHJHQE9nzEyOiHBQmiBppE1w~~60_3.JPG

Nudie
20-12-2012, 10:15 AM
Is that a zero emissions model?

kiwi kdx
20-12-2012, 10:21 AM
haha engine comes in a box...

BANDITROD
20-12-2012, 10:41 AM
a word of advice jarrod my young bloke zeke has had a few bikes already and i can tell you that a husky 50cc is prob to much as a starter bike your best bet is a yamaha ttr50 or a suzuki jr50 as they hold there value and are bulletproof the husky is far from bulletproof they have quite a few issues if you want to know more send me a pm

stiffsimon
20-12-2012, 11:10 AM
Hey mate this your son who was born a few weeks ago? Will he be able to put his feet on the ground yet?

kiwi kdx
20-12-2012, 01:53 PM
a word of advice jarrod my young bloke zeke has had a few bikes already and i can tell you that a husky 50cc is prob to much as a starter bike your best bet is a yamaha ttr50 or a suzuki jr50 as they hold there value and are bulletproof the husky is far from bulletproof they have quite a few issues if you want to know more send me a pm

NAH! plenty of wasy to restrict these little 2 smokes..... he'll just have to learn fast!

im kidding mate this would deffinatlly be an second bike, prob after one of those chineese shitter you get for a couple of hundred.

Hey mate this your son who was born a few weeks ago? Will he be able to put his feet on the ground yet?
HAHA NOPE!!!! ( but then i couldn't touch the ground the first time i rode my KX500 either!)