PDA

View Full Version : 2013 WA AFR early thoughts

hyofighter
20-12-2012, 02:06 AM
Its bee mentioned before and tossed about , and i know the ranga ride has been around this time too , but i was thinking maybe we should our own ,something simple easy

mattyducati is keen to come down for this also , so maybe this could be a good get together meet and greet

feel free to chuck in your thoughts

my thoughts are a ride from perth sat down to jarrahdale up the hills throught to the weir lunch some place parky , mt helena something , stoneville berry obrien roads make way to mine , camp out at mine or accom in town of head back to perth if your that way inclined , bbq dinner hit the turps talk shit , ride back to perth sun after greasey breaky via julimar, bullsbrook

just my ideas

MattyDucati
20-12-2012, 07:01 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsb25hlEPz1qmn1lqo1_500.gif (http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsb25hlEPz1qmn1lqo1_500.gif)

Munter
20-12-2012, 07:58 AM
Sounds good... Appart from the Northam bit, that place is a shitter!! :p

hyofighter
20-12-2012, 11:21 AM
plenty of room at the detention centre for you munter , bit of fresh meat for them

Azrael
20-12-2012, 12:25 PM
Im in, i rekon we should head south or inland then south via northam and do an overnighter like a few years back.
If we do northam, york, beverly, brookton, wandering, boddington and then stay at the place we satyed in 09/10? thatd be a pretty mint ride. Or do all the weirs? Either way it should be a big one. Id do an overnighter in northam friday night then head south from your place scotty and do an overnighter sat night somewhere else where we can scare the locals..
Can we do it on the weekend of the 12th 13th? Im off over easter but itll be double d's then i finish nights sat morn the next weekend then ive got the next 3 weekends free cos im on leave.

So fucking in!

Azrael
20-12-2012, 12:26 PM
I might bring some noobs if we get dates sorted and theyve got plenty of time to book leave.

Rocket
22-12-2012, 10:59 AM
I'm always up for a weekend away on the bikes.
But do me a favour and check the andra calendar first.

hypo ss
22-12-2012, 12:12 PM
yea sounds cool am in

MattyDucati
22-12-2012, 12:52 PM
I'm always up for a weekend away on the bikes.
But do me a favour and check the andra calendar first.

l allready have and theres nothing on the weekend of the 30/31 march

Azrael
22-12-2012, 01:21 PM
The weekend of the 30/31 is easter, double demerits, no thanks

MattyDucati
27-12-2012, 10:22 PM
So only hypo, me, hyo and munter intrested?

Come on guys

Rocket
28-12-2012, 09:20 AM
what about me ?

Azrael
28-12-2012, 09:42 AM
Im in, just not on that weekend, pick another one champ

Hagarr
28-12-2012, 02:13 PM
Sitting back waiting to see what comes of this!

Once you get a date sorted I'll take a look at the diary.

So only hypo, me, hyo and munter intrested?

Come on guys

MattyDucati
28-12-2012, 02:27 PM
Sorry rocket :)

RevHead
28-12-2012, 02:30 PM
Im in, just not on that weekend, pick another one champ

geez your a flexible person,its a group effort sport! sorry if it upsets you princess!
http://matrixtownley.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/its-all-about-me.jpg

Azrael
28-12-2012, 03:06 PM
Pete its got nothing to do with me, its about preserving the licences of wasf members. Im sure Matt is as keen as the rest of us to go smash some backroads and believe me wasf rides are always very spirited outings. To do this on a public holiday weekend when there are inumerous holiday going muppets on the road and hundreds of cops is nothing short of fucking retarded.

Matt, if thats the only weekend you can get down this way perhaps start a thread or arrange via this thread a meet and greet, bbq, shed day, pub gathering or whatever, even a ride if u get enough volunteers. The AFR however is a fast ride, more suited to a coupla weeks after when the roads are devoid of cops and caravans.

I would be happy to hold a shed day/pissup/talk bike shit day at mine if u need a venue.

Pete, there's probably no need to point out once again that you are a collossal fucking bellend as you are doing a pretty fucking good job of it yourself, however, Pete, you are a collosal fucking bellend.

Sincerely
Fuck you

RevHead
28-12-2012, 03:16 PM
i was wondering how long it would take for you to chuck all your toys out of the pram, i know double demerits is a big worry ,one more fine and i walk for 3 months ,over here, but posting up just change it bc i said is a little more then rude ,why not bolt on yur balls and go for a ride,i mean your xmas posts were fantastic ,complaining about your free xmas lunch ,etc ,your a good example of whats wrong with this country ,nothing is ever good enough ,and you have to change everything to suit yourself ,you are with out a doubt a joke, no names bother me that you sling around,happy new year .
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/73694_420220321380858_1318900707_n.jpg

Azrael
28-12-2012, 03:29 PM
Im an example of whats wrong with this country? Pete, i worked xmas and didnt get to spend it with my family to cover for a guy whos mum was dying of cancer and who had taken a bad turn, she passed away 9am xmas morning. Im pretty fucken sure he had a shittier xmas than me.

Oh and Pete i wasnt complaining about the free lunch, just pointing out it was pretty fucken ordinary, and pulling the piss out of your workplace and its stingyness is an australian past time, so really, again, you're a fucken bellend pete.

For the record i had a fucken good xmas cos i got a banjo

RevHead
28-12-2012, 03:43 PM
For the record i had a fucken good xmas cos i got a banjo

i like that ,lol Banjos are cool!

nemo
28-12-2012, 05:14 PM
NEva got a chance to ride them WA roads. Moved over here to QLD and bought a bike as soon as i saw what real hills looked like...
Sounds like a good run though, driven cars most around them.
Grew up in Toodyay.

Ok back to your pissing match lads.

MattyDucati
28-12-2012, 05:34 PM
yeah thats the only weekend i can get down so thats why myself and scott were thinking that weekend. it dont worry me when afr is on we just thought it would be good to do both at the same time as numbers have been looking short on runs in wasf section. i'll be down that weekend ether way for a ride

Azrael
28-12-2012, 05:39 PM
Pissing match? Why is it that every muppet on here see's a disagreement and feels the need to offer thier inane, half witted opinion?
Im not doing this for your amusement you stupid cunt, i want to organise an AFR, preferably with the input of those who will be attending, so kindly keep your shit to yourself unless its directly related to me and wasf doing skids.

I swear its cunts like you that drove me to the banjo..

Toodjay is the bomb for dirt biking hey, musta been nice to grow up there..

Azrael
28-12-2012, 05:40 PM
Sounds good matt

hyofighter
28-12-2012, 06:59 PM
matty i know we had chatted about it and i keen as mustard but double demerits weekend is not a good weekend for a ride not only because of that but the cops are hot in all riding zones , there asses at the best of times down here dd weekend makes them worse , the ride wouldnt be worth doing a different weekend would be better but i know you were stuck for this weekend only , still im happy to do a non ride AFR even at mine for a more of a meet and greet shed bbq get together party thing on that weekend , but for a decent ride weekend start throwing some dates in people

revhead WTF man if ya have a problem with azrael pm him dont shit in my thread

MattyDucati
28-12-2012, 07:40 PM
i understand :( sort some dates soon then and i'll have to see what i can do

rock hard
28-12-2012, 09:40 PM
Tom i love it when you talk dirty