PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE Early Honda CB350 Four

336LJ
13-12-2012, 01:30 PM
Hi chaps well I'm not sure If I should be posting a link to my ebay add (mods please remove if need be)

The last bike left - and I've gotta let it go (well I still have the ZX9)

If anyone is interested check it out or have a bid, I put a reserve for what it sold for last time I had it on ebay but the buyer vanished off the face of the earth

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140897021014#ht_785wt_1397

latheboy
13-12-2012, 02:35 PM
Are the forks good and straight?
Is it complete?

There's no leads on the spark plugs in the pictures, does it have coils?

"I put a reserve for what it sold for last time" wanna tell me what that was?

336LJ
14-12-2012, 08:04 PM
Are the forks good and straight?
Is it complete?

There's no leads on the spark plugs in the pictures, does it have coils?

"I put a reserve for what it sold for last time" wanna tell me what that was?

Hey mate got your email via ebay - I'll get to the technical answers once I'm back in bris (up in bundy at the moment)and email you via ebay, I'll have a look, from memory their should be coils just the leads aren't on the plugs.. and the forks I can't even remember but it all looks straight (not sure if their crusty or fucked)

As for the reserve/buy it now. not sure I'll give that away just yet I'd like to see how bidding goes.

cheers

rod185651
15-12-2012, 05:55 AM
I don't get the reason behind having a secret reserve price.

latheboy
15-12-2012, 07:41 AM
It gets people to bid higher rod.

fimpBIKES
15-12-2012, 10:18 AM
no, its just fuckin annoying

ive passed this on to an old bloke from work, he's been wanting one of these for yonkeys

Cruisecontrol
15-12-2012, 02:15 PM
Just like people that write "NO RESERVE!!!"
And start it at ten grand... That is the bloody reserve!

StuNVA
15-12-2012, 02:41 PM
Just like people that write "NO RESERVE!!!"
And start it at ten grand... That is the bloody reserve!

Yeah... I got into a heat full on CAPS LOCK on discussion with some tard arguing he had no reserve but it kept rejecting bids that were lower than his "starting price" .... he was pretty sure there was a difference....

336LJ
16-12-2012, 07:06 PM
I don't get the reason behind having a secret reserve price.

In the past I've found no one bids if you have your buy it now on there (or reserve)
As pointless as .99c starting bids are with a reserve I also have no way to place a value on this thing except for what bidding ended up at last time (even tho I thought that was fucking cheap for an old bike in pretty much complete order) so if it doesn't really get up around there I'll hang onto it, if it goes for more than that or comes close I'll lower the reserve.. maybe..and fuck it off - depends how it goes and how shitty I am.
people are only going to bid what they want regardless.
The bike holds alot of sentimental value and I want some decent coin if I'm going to part with it - its the last bike I have left from the old mans estate.
Difficult to explain but thats why. Reserve is nothing ridiculous.. ..but my luck one person would bid 300 bucks and off it goes, (and the old man would fucking roll out of his grave and haunt me forever)

I got told I'd get no more than $500 for that R51 I had - thing sold for $3500 and at the time I needed it thanks to the cunt ex and her legal fuckery

Jockney Rebel
29-12-2012, 10:10 PM
you in bundy? im in gladstone if no one bites id be interested it make a good staff bike for me to re build /cafe racer style maybe \

RevHead
31-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Jock ,your banned ,lol happy new year gitt!

336LJ
07-02-2013, 01:03 PM
you in bundy? im in gladstone if no one bites id be interested it make a good staff bike for me to re build /cafe racer style maybe \

hi mate I was in bundy but the bike lived in a shed in north bris - Sold the thing a week or so ago for $1500 - sad to see it go but oh well - at least I can pay the fucking lawyer this week!