PDA

View Full Version : Has you used ecueditor.com Software

Yella
01-12-2012, 08:30 PM
http://ecueditor.com/

Found this site while looking at Hayabusa information wondering if anyone has used it at all

Thanks

RevHead
01-12-2012, 08:36 PM
nope ,not enough pictures ,to many words,lol

EVLZX
01-12-2012, 08:55 PM
I think Booster has.

latheboy
01-12-2012, 09:02 PM
I think Booster has.

Yep booster is the man to talk to

Tony Nitrous
01-12-2012, 11:07 PM
Not yet, but I've been looking into it.
Either with a little help here or at Petes Pitstop tuning.

One of the guys doing all the R&D is based here in Brissy
and has helped a lot of guys out on the B-King forum
and in the US.

http://www.woolichracing.com/default.aspx

hyofighter
02-12-2012, 02:04 AM
another person to talk too is hagarr he is on to the gear like this

StuNVA
02-12-2012, 06:22 PM
I don't know much about the software but when talking to all the tuning guru's the first thing they asked is the bit rate of the ECU, I think the early one is 16bit and the newer ones 32bit or something like that, the 32bit ones seems to be the one everything works on and it easier to tune.

K6Thou
02-12-2012, 06:36 PM
I' know fuck all about ECU's and shit but would the 32 bit be capable of more/ faster processing ? or am I way off ?

Hagarr
02-12-2012, 07:39 PM
Justin from Woolich racing has helped Petrik develop ECU editor along with others around the world and is currently developing the software for a shitload more models.

I run ECUE in the King but because Justin has a King himself he has adapted the software from Busa to enable the King to run with this program.

He also sells a very clever little device for logging and tuning your own bike via your laptop.

The unit Autotunes your fuel map and you can download this in to your standard ECU.

I am currently running Busa code which allows Nitrous control via TPS & gear position, still testing at the moment but getting there and have quickshifter working a treat.

Strongly suggest caution if you aren't a genuine Tinkerer as it entails a very sound knowledge of Tuning and computer gizmo thingys.

If you aren't, PC3 can do most tuning for you and is much easier to handle if you are a bit of a dumbarse with computers.

I'll admit to struggling a bit with my tuning at the moment with ECUE but that is another story as time is the killer for me and being able to fully expose my time to this.

In saying that you can still run the functionality of ECUE in terms of Turbo, Shifter & Nos functionality with PC3 fuel map tuning.

It is a great tool and a real time waster when the bug bites.

Give Justin a call at Woolich Racing top fella and will give you the confidence to use his products , the other guys are all good Boostbysmith etc but they are yanks.

Be happy to work with you if you need a hand!

Not yet, but I've been looking into it.
Either with a little help here or at Petes Pitstop tuning.

One of the guys doing all the R&D is based here in Brissy
and has helped a lot of guys out on the B-King forum
and in the US.

http://www.woolichracing.com/default.aspx

bladehunter
03-12-2012, 07:22 AM
I' know fuck all about ECU's and shit but would the 32 bit be capable of more/ faster processing ? or am I way off ?

16 bit is like having only one hand, you can only fondle one booby at a time, 32 bit is like have two hands you can fondle two boobies or one boobie and a bit of snatch or fondle a bit of snatch and drink a beer.

Hagarr
03-12-2012, 11:42 AM
16 bit is like having only one hand, you can only fondle one booby at a time, 32 bit is like have two hands you can fondle two boobies or one boobie and a bit of snatch or fondle a bit of snatch and drink a beer.

Now thats an Analogy I can relate to :)

Yella
03-12-2012, 05:35 PM
Sweet will do some more looking. I have been known to have a bit of a play with stuff so should be ableto workit out. may look for a complete 32bit ecu and harness to swap out as well
................................................ma ybe

Thanks for the info

StuNVA
04-12-2012, 03:57 PM
I think you need a different pickup for the 32bit too, you'll read about it when you go looking.