Tony Nitrous
28-11-2012, 02:38 PM
Bit cheeky !

rod185651
28-11-2012, 02:43 PM
Doesn't Jules (wackyrider) makes these?

Snake_Doctor
28-11-2012, 03:09 PM
Too right !!!!!! very bloody uncool to just sign up and jump on and try and flog stuff that is already being sold by a long time and much respected member................................ mate not cool at all!!!!

Bit cheeky !

ALBI
28-11-2012, 03:14 PM
move over to newbie section mate and intro ur self first huh and then ask permission to sell
beside that done right rude!!!

ALBI
28-11-2012, 03:14 PM
oh and how much ??

Gitzy
28-11-2012, 03:28 PM
... and won't at that rate..

http://i.imgur.com/JUpIk.jpg

xa-mont
28-11-2012, 03:43 PM
respected member!

you talking about Jules right? :p

Snake_Doctor
28-11-2012, 03:46 PM
LOL yeah well I couldn't think of anything else:o

safighter
28-11-2012, 03:47 PM
well how to upset people in one line ,before you all get to carried away with your insults I had to resign up ,was COMET 650 have been a non financial member here for four fukn years ,just thought it was cool not trying to sell ,thought you guys were ok ,big mistake

Snake_Doctor
28-11-2012, 04:09 PM
Mate we are not Mind readers, as much as I believe I know everything:), we cannot just mystically know who you used to be.

a small intro stating what you just said would have avoided any perceived unpleasantries.

Just my Opinion of course.

well how to upset people in one line ,before you all get to carried away with your insults I had to resign up ,was COMET 650 have been a non financial member here for four fukn years ,just thought it was cool not trying to sell ,thought you guys were ok ,big mistake

ALBI
28-11-2012, 04:15 PM
as snake said ya silly bugger you should have said so ???
you should know how we all think of newbies posting like that and selling stuff with out asking si??

Tony Nitrous
28-11-2012, 05:27 PM
Welcome back Comet650.

I still stand by my original post.
Not cool trying to sell/buy if your not a paid up member
but that's just my grumpy dumb arse opinion.

...and if your not trying to sell,
Why the edit to the original post?

safighter
29-11-2012, 06:45 AM
Why the edit read your comments,this is a one off item ,thought it was cool just thought some fellow fighter riders might have appreciated it ,will triple check any further posts to ensure I dont upset you guys ,I didnt realise I had to explain myself or my status,as I am not a mind reader either.

ozzy1100
29-11-2012, 07:45 AM
mate keep yr skirt on
the boys might have come down on you but if you have been around for a while and paid attetion
you would have realised that even some of the old boys that have with or with out intent tried to flog shit here
have had their ass's handed to them
remember that this is a non for profit thing run by si and it cost him money to put this little show on
and for some of us its a place that helps with the thin line of sanity
takeing that into account and as we where not to know about yr last account i dont think its over the top
then again i didnt get to read your org post so should be the last to comment.
in future every one should always remember that anything that you try to make money out on this site
just needs the ok by the powers to be and i have found them to be more than reasonable

Jed
29-11-2012, 08:25 AM
^^^^X2^^^^

Most articulate paragraph I've seen you write Ozz, Well done:D

ozzy1100
29-11-2012, 10:38 AM
Mate I have my moments :-)
My prob is transferring what goes on up stairs
with what comes out in written word.
and to most people I make as much sense as a bag of cats
Add to that being almost illiterate you can see my dilemma.
But just saying pay your fucking dues before you make money
out of us..........

safighter
29-11-2012, 11:28 AM
On my last note on this subject did i mention in my origional post a ,price,a company to buy them from or any indication that they were for sale ,no,I just mentioned that we had made it for a customer and comented on the quality.

Tony Nitrous
29-11-2012, 11:37 AM
Not a clue. How would we know?
You edited your post.
You'd have done yourself a favour if you'd left it alone.

Tony Nitrous
29-11-2012, 11:41 AM
A smart person would be able to view
This from the other side, be he right or wrong.

No harm done. Live and learn.
Welcome back.

ALBI
29-11-2012, 12:05 PM
On my last note on this subject did i mention in my origional post a ,price,a company to buy them from or any indication that they were for sale ,no,I just mentioned that we had made it for a customer and comented on the quality.
the main concern mate is you just posted it up as a first post??
YOU DIDNT say hi guys comet650 here lost way of signing in so rejoined as different name good to be back etc and then say cool check these out wat we / he did and they are avail from x y z ???

its as simple as that !!! and we all would have said welcome back mate been a while etc etc

example wat would you do if i walked into ur house or workplace and made my self at home and started to sell stuff or advise of stuff for sale
you dont know me from a bar of soap WAT WOULD YOU DO !!!!!!!
but if i said hey man its albi from ASF hows it going nice to meet you haey have you seen these by the way !!!
much better dont you think????

safighter
29-11-2012, 04:33 PM
cheers Tony Nitrous ,now we have that sorted who wants to buy,..... kidding.I didnt try and sell anything more to the point, so why the lectures on selling ?

ALBI
29-11-2012, 04:35 PM
lol now welcome back!!!

wackyrider
30-11-2012, 07:08 AM
Welcome back mate

wackyrider
30-11-2012, 07:15 AM
so why the lectures on selling ?

It's a matter of respect that you ask Si before selling stuff to make money. As unconventional as it sounds, manners still have a place ont he interwebs...

ALBI
30-11-2012, 09:41 AM
well he did buy a bloody LANDROVER DISCO 2 TD5 after all !!

wackyrider
30-11-2012, 11:14 AM
well he did buy a bloody LANDROVER DISCO 2 TD5 after all !!

After regretfully trading in my Discovery 1. Gonna miss that truck, was good fun. 2" lift and 33" muddies made it sooo fun to drive :D

xa-mont
30-11-2012, 11:19 AM
After regretfully trading in my Discovery 1. Gonna miss that truck, was good fun. 2" lift and 33" muddies made it sooo fun to drive :D

unless you were trying to go straight on the highway.